A lot of drama in this post

一:团队为什么要提出这个提案,说是为了长远的团队开发需要,原来的私募已经得到了eth跟btc,而且团队自留了4000万的ae代币,这么大的资金量还不支持现有的开发?是现在已经缺资金还是对后续ae代币价格没有信心?

1 Why did the team put forward this proposal?You said it’s for the long-term development of the team. But the original private equity has got eth and btc and the team has retained 40 million AE tokens. Isn’t such a large amount of money enough to support the development? Is there a shortage of funds or a lack of confidence in the price of AE tokens?

二:团队的代币参与投票吗?如果参与投票,团队的代币占了现有代币数量的14%,参考其他pos币的投票情况,参与率都在20%左右,团队的代币就占了一半,何来的公平可言?而且方案通过后,团队的币只会越来越多,后续的pos投票如果团队的币还能参与,那何来的去中心化。如果按照现有的投票方式,团队代币支持的方案基本都能通过,那pos治理也只是另一种中心化治理。

2 Are the team tokens involved in the vote? If so, the team’s tokens will account for 14% of the current number of tokens. Referring to other POS voting, the participation rate is about 20%. The team’s tokens account for half. It’s not fair at all. And the number of the team’s tokens will increase after the adoption of the proposal. If the team’s tokens can also participate in the follow-up POS voting, then it’s hard to realize decentralization. If we follow the existing voting method, the scheme supported by team tokens can be passed, then POS governance is just another kind of centralization governance.

三:这提案团队获取的20%代币如何使用,有没有锁仓或者销毁计划,如果没有怎么保证这钱是用于开发或者社区,就算团队消极开发,这20%还是会轻易得获得,这样会不会导致团队开发积极性下降,没有动力。

3 How to use the 20% tokens that the proposal team acquired. Is there a locked position or destruction plan. If not, how to make sure that the money is used for development or community. Since 20% of the tokens can be easily obtained on such occasion, then the team will possibly lack enthusiasm and motivation.

四:如果想控制旷工的出币数量,这20%为什么不直接销毁或者大部分空投给主网币小部分销毁?空投给主网币既能降低前期增发的影响,提高ae的现有价值,还能增加交易所主网转移的积极性,同时团队和旷工手上的币也能获得空投,大家共赢,对ae的持有者也是一个利好。

4 If we want to control the amount of money paid by absentees, why not destroy the 20% directly or airdrop most of the net coins to the main net? Airdropping to the main net currency can not only reduce the impact of early issuance, improve the current value of ae, but also increase the enthusiasm of the main net transfer of the exchange. At the same time, the money in the hands of the team and absentee workers can also be airdropped. We can get a win-win result and it will benefit the owners of ae.

五:为什么要在这时间提出这个提案,主网转移现在只有一个交易所支持,主网上线半年没有一个aepp出来,前期增发数量过多严重伤害了早期投资者利益,在项目没有成果出来的现在,为什么只考虑到团队自身而没有顾及到投资者利益?

5 Why put forward this proposal at this time? There is only one exchange that support the main network transfer. No aepp appears on the main network for half a year. The excessive increase in the early stage seriously damages the interests of early investors. Now that the project result has not come out, why only consider the interests of the team and overlook that of investors?

六:如果团队希望有更多资金用于后续开发,为何不可以考虑投票减少增发,并加快开发营销进度,来使得原有掌握的币增值?

6 If the team wants more funds for follow-up development, why not consider voting to reduce additional issuance and accelerate the development and marketing progress to increase the value of the original currency?

5 Likes

Can’t agree more, I hope the official can face these problems!!

I hope the official can deal with these problems.

I hope that the team can reflect on this proposal again, give enough reasons, think twice before, and take care of the interests and feelings of the early and present supporters.

First, the amount of mining is too much, without consulting democratic opinions, damaging the interests of early investors; And then to mine into the team, to the detriment of the miners. Without communities and miners, a blockkey cannot be called a blockkey. Communities invest in future values, not dwindling proportions, and miners dig for present values, not mere Numbers. If the project officials have enough confidence and ability to make AE go further and better, they should listen to the voices of the community, rather than lock themselves in their own small houses and be self-righteous.

Replies will be provided in the BRI topic here:

Best,
vlad

This vote is exactly an attempt to listen to the voices of the community.

Said is very good, I very much agree with, now ae community is relatively weak, and need some official encouragement, the authorities should consider more communities, delivering to the holder, to expand community, ae will be accepted by more people, ae will have more value of official hands, or 20% can be proportional distribution delivery or destroy, or foundation
, will be better than today’s vote
Content is better
说很好,我非常同意,现在ae社区是相对较弱,需要一些官方的鼓励,当局应该考虑更多的社区,空投给主网币持有者,扩大社区,ae将被更多的人接受,官方手里的ae将有更多的价值,或者20%可以按比例分配空投或销毁或基金,都会比今天的投票
内容更好

The project also wants to survive, the team can’t think about their own interests every day. You are not the only one in the market. The heart technology is in your hands. You have a thousand ways to get money, such as attracting new people, beautiful capital operation. What’s the name of stealing money directly?

After reading it throughly, I think I should support this proposal. We should discuss how to assure the BRI can be executed correctly according to some rigorous approval flows instead.