About the Æmbassadors category

Want to spread the word about æternity? Introduce yourself and join the Ambassador Program today!

Hi Everyone there,I am Mark,from china. Today I want to join the ambassador program, please check the following informations.
I founded the AEchina community in the beginning of the Part II of the program. and then I created the QQ group and wechat group.
In china , the most popular chating software is QQ and wechat,
For the QQ group, I created the first one now has 2000people(640677781). For the second group now has more than 1400 people(702175999).
For the Wechat group, I created now 3 groups total more than 1200 people. You can add: abinble to join us!
And also for another software which is knowlege globle(called AE中国=AEChina) now has more than 2300 people. It is a place very good for the ae information speard.
My community waibo: AEChina_cn focus on the AE team news and program news as well.
For now the AEchina community more than 6000people and I believe more and more people are joining in and spread the ae.

Thank you Mark for the information, your work with setting up the China community and your AEmbassador application!

Hi Mark,

Could you email me [email protected]? Or alternatively schedule a call with me using our Application Form: https://goo.gl/9FKvrf

Thanks man! -Julio!

Hello @ae-vlad Am Atwinirembazi Lucky from Uganda
I have been looking at posts being posted by my friends on social medias, i had to do some more personal research about aeternity hence finding out this platform.
How i wish i can also be part of spreading aeternity’s word worldwide.
Thank you.

Hello everybody! I’m J.C. Delpino from Caracas-Venezuela, I’ve been Aembassador for a few months, here are some of the things I’ve done so far!

Hi Atwinirembazi Lucky, if you would like to contribute could you please sign up as æmbassador here? :slight_smile:

Great work Juan Carlos!! Please keep us posted about your activities and your results in Caracas so far :smiley:

Hi Erik, got your last e-mail.Now i have lots of marketing material and i plan to use it!

Hi, Aeternity is always looking for enthusiasts all over the world , please get in touch with Erik and he’ll get you going. Good Luck my friend!