Thank you for your use. I have seen your problem, but I have tested it and it can be registered normally. Would you like to try it again? Or try a different email and browser? @lydia
@Baixin Thanks for fixing, it works now. Your Applications looks gut. Can you please put it on the github?
It was already on github, back in April
This is the open source address for aeasy-io:
This is the open source address of aens.io:
There is a detailed description of both projects in the topic
Currently, otc transactions are supported. Users can directly bid for the completed domain name, and users and users can directly conduct transactions. The whole transaction process is realized on the chain.
Can I trade aens here? How to do it, I have long expected this feature.
That is not allowed. In China, if I interact with RMB directly, I will go to prison…
@Baixin Your Application has been approved by the ACF Board. Thank you!
Report dated June 28, 2020
- Modify Aeasy domain name registration verification amount
- Modify problems that may fail in Aeasy transfer to increase the success rate
- Add Aens OTC trading functions
- Optimize the mnemonic login process of Aens
- Increase the internationalization function of Aens
- Record Aens Chinese version video tutorial
- Write Aens mixed Chinese and English document tutorial
Thanks for your tutorial!~
Report dated July 12, 2020
1.Aeasy request header adds internationalization parameters, supporting Both Chinese and English
2.Aeasy investigates predictive machine processes and is ready to add interface extensions
3.Aens adds automatic domain renewal in hosting