[Completed] Aeasy.io and Aens.io improvements of the proposal

Thank you for your use. I have seen your problem, but I have tested it and it can be registered normally. Would you like to try it again? Or try a different email and browser? @lydia

2 Likes

@Baixin.chain Thanks for fixing, it works now. Your Applications looks gut. Can you please put it on the github?

2 Likes

It was already on github, back in April
This is the open source address for aeasy-io:
This is the open source address of aens.io:

There is a detailed description of both projects in the topic

AEasy.io and Aens.io Published to GitHub, And I am glad to migrate the repository to Æternity’s github.

3 Likes

Updated aens.io
Currently, otc transactions are supported. Users can directly bid for the completed domain name, and users and users can directly conduct transactions. The whole transaction process is realized on the chain.

Can I trade aens here? How to do it, I have long expected this feature.

That is not allowed. In China, if I interact with RMB directly, I will go to prison…

1 Like

@Baixin.chain Your Application has been approved by the AF Board. Thank you!

2 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

Report dated June 28, 2020

1. Modify Aeasy domain name registration verification amount
  2. Modify problems that may fail in Aeasy transfer to increase the success rate
  3. Add Aens OTC trading functions
  4. Optimize the mnemonic login process of Aens
  5. Increase the internationalization function of Aens
  6. Record Aens Chinese version video tutorial
  7. Write Aens mixed Chinese and English document tutorial
5 Likes

AENS.IO Using tutorial

Thanks for your tutorial!~

1 Like

Report dated July 12, 2020

1.Aeasy request header adds internationalization parameters, supporting Both Chinese and English
2.Aeasy investigates predictive machine processes and is ready to add interface extensions
3.Aens adds automatic domain renewal in hosting

4 Likes

July 25, 2020
1.Aeasy is officially launched to support predictive machine function, with 5 new interfaces, which can be viewed by login document gitbook
2. Github source code annotation added in Aeasy for others to view
3.Anes will increase the time of hosting domain name update and change the daily update
4. Fix a few bugs

The following is the interaction flow chart between Oracle and Aeasy

The document address

3 Likes

Hi @Baixin.chain

Thank you for the weekly reports in July.
Could you please share the weekly reports for August as well?

Thank you.

Best
Tina

3 Likes

Ok, thank you for reminding me. I am sorting out the function, and it is expected to send out the August weekly in these two days

2 Likes

Report dated 10 August 2020
1.Aeasy optimize transfer record JSON to show the problem of incomplete
2.Aeasy may fail when optimizing transfer
3.Aeasy optimization high and dead interface card problem
4.Aeasy code structure optimization, synchronous data for 1 block
5. Investigate the extension of Aeasy contract interface and study the intelligent contract

4 Likes

August 25, 2020

1. Skipped the problem that the transfer interface would get stuck, and optimized the code
  2. Found golang SDK problems and asked for help from the forum
  3. Changed the packaging process, and the uploaded files can be updated quickly
2 Likes

aeasy.io | aens.io complete the report

Hello, everyone. It has taken 5 months from April to now. The follow-up iteration has been basically completed, and the system has been running stably until now
, also provides interface and basic and technical support for part of AEPP. Although the main function has been completed, I will continue to fix the problems raised by you and carry out iterations in the future. Thank you for your support

Complete the list

Report dated June 28, 2020

1. Modify Aeasy domain name registration verification amount
  2. Modify problems that may fail in Aeasy transfer to increase the success rate
  3. Add Aens OTC trading functions
  4. Optimize the mnemonic login process of Aens
  5. Increase the internationalization function of Aens
  6. Record Aens Chinese version video tutorial
  7. Write Aens mixed Chinese and English document tutorial

Report dated July 12, 2020

1. Aeasy request header adds internationalization parameters, supporting Both Chinese and English
  2. Aeasy investigates predictive machine processes and is ready to add interface extensions
  3. Aens adds automatic domain renewal in hosting

Report dated July 25, 2020

1. Aeasy is officially launched to support predictive machine function, with 5 new interfaces, which can be viewed by login document gitbook
  2. Github source code annotation added in Aeasy for others to view
  3. Anes will increase the time of hosting domain name update and change the daily update
  4. Fix a few bugs

Report dated 10 August 2020

1. Aeasy optimize transfer record JSON to show the problem of incomplete
  2. Aeasy may fail when optimizing transfer
  3. Aeasy optimization high and dead interface card problem
  4. Aeasy code structure optimization, synchronous data for 1 block
  5. Investigate the extension of Aeasy contract interface and study the intelligent contract

Report dated August 25, 2020

1. Skipped the problem that the transfer interface would get stuck, and optimized the code
  2. Found golang SDK problems and asked for help from the forum
  3. Changed the packaging process, and the uploaded files can be updated quickly
3 Likes

Dear @Baixin.chain thank you for your reporting. Can you please also provide a final report as additional topic with short description and the links to the projects you had completed. How much time did you spend for all and what was your estimate? What have been achieved as result of your contributions? Where were the difficulties? What can be improved or extended? Please share your ae developing experience with us and put the link here to the final report.

Thank you very much! Good to have you in the ae comminity!

1 Like

I see that Aens.io does not support the Superhero wallet - are there plans to add this feature? Requiring users to copy and paste their mnemonic is completely insecure and looks badly

2 Likes

Ok, thank you. I’ll tidy it up and send it out later

1 Like