Thanks very much for the Æternity Crypto Foundation’s support in the last year, so AEKnow.org could keep running in a stable status.
Here is my proposal about two related projects: aeknow.org and aeknow.chain.
Last updated: 12.05.2020
Approved Budget (in h):
Used Budget (in h):
Planned Delivery: in ~12 weeks.
Specify the funding category
Open Source Development
About me: Liu Yang from AEKnow
New features for AEKnow.org :
- Full support AEX-9 tokens,such as transaction details, balance, and provide a balance API; AEX-9 token might be an important role in the whole Æternity ecosystem.
- Decode some valued aepps’ onchain operations, such as SuperHero, Wetrue; which makes the operations more transparent for all users.
- A birdview guide for developers, which might be valuable for new developers.
- A submit-list mechanism for aepps listing, which could provide a clear aepps map for users and developers.
- Performance optimizing, especially the exploring speed of the contracts.
- Assets management. Fill the blank of PC-based wallet, and some convenient fuctions have been integrated, such as ONE-CLICK deploying AEX-9 tokens or other contracts. Which is user friendly for non-technical users, pushing Æternity to more people.
- Chaet. AENS based decentralized chatting system, which might boost the AENS and user base of Æternity.
- Haeme. AENS based decentralized website, which could never be shutdown, which could promote the popularity of AENS and Æternity.
- Files. Similar with Haeme but focus on filesharing.
- Messages. Similar with Haeme but with a relay.
Definition of Terms
AEKnow.org is a continuously improving Æternity blockchain explorer with rich data demonstration.
AEKnow.chain is an Æternity based decentralized data and value exhange network(SNS fo r users);
AEKnow.org has been running stably since the very beginning of Æternity’s mainnet, and improvements are needed.
AEKnow.chain is in the early stage, and there is a demo version.
- Aesophia_http will be deployed in the spider server for decoding contracts.
- Contracts transactions will be stored in a dependent table in the database with details.
- Submit-list function will be added to the site for listing new aepps.
- Polish the dashboard for developers.
- Finish Chaet firstly, polish Assets and Haeme.
- Deploy 2-3 seed servers for Chaet’s pubsub and Haeme’s web gateway.
- Compile, test and pack AEKnow.chain in 4 OS platforms: FreeBSD, Linux(Ubuntu), MacOS and Windows.
- Start building aeknow.chain community, spreading aeknow.chain, AE and AENS.
- Finish Files and Messages.
- AEKnow.org: 100~120 hours.
- AEKnow.chain: Hard to estimate, maybe 160+ hours.
- AEKnow.org: It runs stably and will run better.
- AEKnow.chain: Assets, Haeme, Files and Messages should run well as expected. Chaet relies on the pubsub function of IPFS, I am not sure about the performace in large users scene.
- AEKnow.org: A stable Æternity blockchain explorer with rich data demonstration,.
- AEKnow.chain: In ~20 months, it grows up to an Æternity based SNS platform, with 3k+ users.
AEKnow.org and AEKnow.chain had been published to github:
And I am glad to migrate the repository to Æternity’s github.
The code will be maintained with bug fixing and new updates free of charge for at least one year after publishing it. As always: https://github.com/jdgcs/aeknow/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed