AEdvertisement idea!

Thank you for props! Waiting on help/suggestions/ideas from the more computer/ORG-savvy folks - or anyone else who’s down to make this happen!?

All that’s needed is finding out how to submit an action plan, KPIs, etc. - @ellisavetageoo.chain will hopefully offer some guidance there.
Make a Superhero contract - @dimitar.chain said that that should be easy to do.
And @theScientress.chain maybe might be able to tie this whole thing together into an awesome package?

Haha, I feel like there needs to be SEVERE rush and hard work - considering that ETH2 is almost here - and once it comes, the fight to be noticed will be SOOOOO much harder.

1 Like

Happy Monday, guys!

@theScientress.chain - any chance you’ve had some time to read this over/have some feedback on the possible general steps forward might be available here?

@ellisavetageoo.chain - you’d mentioned that the marketing department is “ready to jump in right away” - do you think you could help out with the action plan creation here - by letting me know what work needs to be done there/perhaps provide an example of one that’s been submitted?

Thanks, guys!

Writing a proposal to the AEternity foundation is a step that also could be taken - but having someone from AE Organization to bounce questions off of - to figure out what to write and what to say and what is available to leverage - would be immensely helpful. Thus far - nobody has responded to my PMs/public messages requesting such assistance.

I’m totally confused why an-ostensibly-ETH-beating blockchain is not doing these sorts of things faster with a forest fire under our collective butts. Time is running out by the hour, every hour.

:confused:

1 Like

I think it would be best to schedule a call for this so discussions can be done more quickly. How about we schedule an informal call sometime this week or next week with @ellisavetageoo.chain and @aelex

We need to get events started back up again and I think there are lots of synergies that can be made.

1 Like

That sounds great, @theScientress.chain - I would think that this week would work out wonderfully. I will send out a group message to figure out specifics!

1 Like