Date: 16 June 2019
Number of Attendees: 12

Key points:

1: Basics of a blockchain
2: Smart Contracts
3: Aeternity
4: What is æ?
5: Why Æ?
6: Other existing blockchains in the market.
7: Key features of æ.
8: State channels
9: æmbassador programme
10: Dacade.org educational program

This meetup was organised at Ming Yang Authentic Chinese Fine Dine in my city. The people who attended the meetup were of the age group 17-30

Like all other meetups, I started with the basics of Blockchain as always because I feel before anything the audience must get a 10 min introduction of what a blockchain is because you never know who knows about blockchain.

Once done with blockchain and trust I smoothly pounced on to æternity and made them understand that æternity is the best one of the available blockchains in the market.

State channels and oracles were as always the best and the most loved topic by the attendees and I took a few examples on state channels.

I concluded the meetup with dacade.org and it was something which was loved by all the people and everyone was convinced to take lectures online on dacade.org.

In short, the meetup was productive and all of the attendees learned something new about a very amazing technology æternity.

All glory to God

And thanks to ætenity

Here is the link to the video
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pLpjimfR1xeiZGLB8

4 Likes

@ashishchawla.chain Pictures or video please

1 Like

Thanks for adding the pictures! Here’s some more details from @ashishchawla.chain’ meetup:

Possible æpps use cases: The latest one which I thought on is agriculture in India. We can create smart contracts of farmers in which they can own multiple lands and tractors where in they will get a chance to do agriculture chance by chance and state channels can be used to carry out petty transactions.

2 Likes