Æternity Product Coordinators / Developers / Researchers Weekly Updates on Friday

Hey all :slight_smile:

Here is the #Week 31 video:

Written updates to follow soon :slight_smile:

And again - use this thread to ask questions if you have any.

Best,
Albena

1 Like

@Caya_fura @Chencha this is the last one I promise. Here is the video Playlist with the updates on development. You can join them every friday @ noon. Or if you miss you can still post questions for later. Thanks @albena.chain

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Here is the recording of the Week #32 call:

We had some technical difficulties but that did not stop us from delivering all the exciting news :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Week #33 recording of æternity’s Developers Call is here:

Learn more about the AE token migration, Dev Suite, SDKs, wallets and more :slight_smile:

Bear in mind that ForgAE will from now on be named AE Project!

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Hello everyone :parrot:

Here is the Developers Update recording from Week #34:

Learn how the team is preparing for the upcoming Lima hardfork and for introducing the FATE virtual machine :slight_smile:

Plus, the hardforks signaling mechanism is on the way :wink:

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Hey again :koala:

Let’s complete this nice collection we have here with the edition from Week #35:

September is here and æternity’s core team have already started preparing for the upcoming third hardfork and Lima release :stuck_out_tongue:

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

@Caya_fura @Chencha these are the updates I was telling you about.

2 Likes

Hello @albena.chain ,
where can l get the developers weekly updates videos from week 1? so that l can go through all of them to catch up on what’s happen.

Hello @Caya_fura, we started this practice of weekly update calls long after the beginning of the year - they follow the calendar weeks and as you can see the first video was recorded some time in April. In that sense, all of the developers’ weekly updates are here.

Before that, the development updates were delivered in other formats - webinars or written updates.

You can find earlier core dev updates here:

Aepps updates here:

And webinars and other resources here:

If you are interested in a specific matter, let me know so I can direct you to the right place :wink:

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Thank you, let me go through them. I will let you know where l’ll be stuck :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Please find the development update from Week #36 here:

@emin.chain recorded a nice video to report all major news from last week :blush:

Get updates on the Graffiti Project showcase at ArsElectronica and the AE token migration!

Emin will also inform you on SDKs, wallets, the Sophia Fire Editor and more:

Best,
Albena

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

It seems like the Week #37 Developers Update Video is missing from our collection here, so here it is:

We had a short break around æternity Universe One, but the team was back last week with tons of exciting news.

I’ll share last week’s recordings as soon as possible :wink:

Love,
Albena

And here it is - Week #40 Developers Update Video is waiting for you:

The whole development team got together in Prague for æternity Universe One and is now back to work full of inspiration and new ideas :slight_smile:

Follow up close the preparations for the forthcoming Lima hardfork!

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hello everyone,

The call recording from Week #41 is now available:

The call features product updates on SDKs, wallets, core protocol, State Channels, Naming System and more.

Best,
Albena

Hello, everyone, and happy Monday!

æternity Developers Call #42 will answer all your questions - watch the recording here:

Get all updates on core protocol development, state channels, wallets, development tools, SDKs and much more.

Best,
Albena

Hey everyone,

The recording of æternity Developers & Researchers Call #43 is here:

The æternity project is on the verge of its third scheduled upgrade - Lima.

Watch the video to get the details.

Best,
Albena

Hello æstronauts :slight_smile:

Here’s the recording of æternity Developers & Researchers Call #44:

Feel the motivation and enthusiasm right after the third æternity upgrade was successfully performed.

Best,
Albena

Hello, everyone and Happy Monday!

The recording of æternity’s developers and researchers’ call #45 is now available:

Get all news on core blockchain development, SDKs, DevSuite, and wallets.

Plus, updates by the AirGap and Coinfabrik teams.

Best,
Albena

Hello, everyone, and Happy Monday,

Find below the recording of æternity Developers and Researchers call from Week #46.

You’ll get all news on core protocol development, garbage collection update, state channels, wallets and much more:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Here’s the recording of week 47 call:

Learn all about the internal hackathon organized by the SDK team.

Plus, many other updates on æpps, wallets, state channels, and development tools.

Best,
Albena