Æternity Tech and Ecosystem Newsletter (Inside æternity)

Hello beloved community,

finally I can share with you what I’ve been working on lately - the kick-off of a monthly newsletter, starting with the month of October! :construction_worker_woman: I hope you’re going to like it! :partying_face:

…and don’t forget to subscribe and to tell your friends!

Best,
Pegah

8 Likes

Thank you very much for this fantastic newsletter!

2 Likes

Hello beloved community,

next monthly newsletter for November is out! :construction_worker_woman: I hope you’re going to like it! :partying_face:

…and don’t forget to subscribe and to tell your friends!

Best,
Pegah

1 Like

Hello beloved community,

…don’t forget to subscribe to the “Inside æternity” newsletter in order to stay updated and to tell your friends! :slight_smile:

Best,
Pegah

2 Likes

Hello beloved community,

next monthly newsletter is out! Don’t forget to subscribe to the “Inside æternity” newsletter in order to stay updated and to tell your friends! :slight_smile:

Best,
Pegah

2 Likes

Hello beloved community,

it’s 2nd of March so that means: next monthly newsletter is out! :tada: Also my last time I’m sending it out… It’s time to say good bye! :heart:

All the best to all of you,
Pegah

2 Likes

It is a stupid decision, if make no attempt to make progress, in the strong technology, will also die because no one uses, good things to marketing, just like alibaba leader jack ma, there is enough wisdom to lead, hope the team leader to learn from alibaba ma Yun

1 Like

If the team has enough confidence in technology, it can try to come to china to find alibaba, tencent, and other great enterprises to cooperate. Or the world famous brand enterprises, of course, also learn their successful entrepreneurs marketing ideas, such as alibaba, tencent, Microsoft, apple, and so on, do not blindly yourself right, make no attempt to make progress.

1 Like

Every time after the financial crisis, is a new round of shuffle, hope the team continue to exert oneself, grasp the opportunity to overtake on the curve, refueling 0 ~

Hey guys,

The best way to create long term and lasting value for the ecosystem is only by creating solid technology and adoption of the project by expanding the ecosystem & promoting it to devs who will be creating aepps on top of the protocol.

So the team’s focus is of course on building tech as this is the main driver of long term value. Getting entangled in day to day evolution of the price would just deviate the team from their initial duties.

Let’s cool down on the price talk guys.

2 Likes

Good technologies also need to be promoted. Promotion is to let more people in the world know. You don’t seem to have a lot of movement in marketing. Look at your twitter, Facebook, that little audience? There are very few ae reports about you in the outside world. don’t you think it’s not good enough?

Hello @xupei and @beijing,

The Guidelines for the Forum community were just published - they once again indicate that the price discussions are not welcome here. The price is very rarely a solid indicator of a quality product and success, especially in the crypto space. There is actually evidence that the opposite is true - projects are proven to be a total scam and still, their token prices increases. This is why, we have chosen not to comment on price. There are other channels where you can go to discuss this.

https://forum.aeternity.com/t/forum-community-guidelines-code-of-conduct/6261/2

Best,
Albena