SOLVED - Anyone having problem deposit to GATE.io?

Hi all:

I have sent 1 AE for test from AirGAP wallet to Gate.io from 3rd April till now. It is already 3 days and , the transaction still under pending with 113/1500 confirmation. Can anyone tell me this is a normal transactions? I wish to transfer more AE to Gate if this one success. Truly appreciate if anyone can give me guidance.

Here is the transaction overview:
æternity Explorer (aeternity.io)

Thank you.

regards,
Ace

1 Like

this might help: Ae transfer to the get io exchange stuck, there are no new confirmations for 11 days, please help - #5 by Drumaka

Hi @coingal, please check on aeknow, you already have over 1800 block confirmations: th_2TcxTVSJrPGkzZgX7tVpVyi1HCqG6WnCAbdGN5432CNXHog1M5 of Aeternity - AEKnow

Please check your transaction hash on aeknow.org, there are some issues with explorer.aeternity.io

Hi Erik, Thank you for your support and information. Truly appreciate it. Yes, I have managed to receive the 1 AE into my gate.io account. But that is another transactions which i made yesterday was not success and not even show up in the explorer. This round look like it has not yet transmitted.

https://www.aeknow.org/address/wallet/ak_Zm3ZFyXenWTFbya3v7zo4wxCupTZf4gQ8DYmLwMgP4kvTeeZX/1/all

Any idea, who shall i look for? Airgap wallet support team?

regards,
Ace

1 Like

hi everyone, my problem solved. Finally i managed transfer the AE out from my AE wallet. The problem is due to low gas, i have used 1 AE as my transactions fee and finally it works. Thank you very much for all the support and information. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

you can go lower than 1 AE for gas.

ok thanks for the information.

1 Like

what are those issues with explorer.aeternity.io ?

aeknow.org seems to be a tool outside of aeternity, at least at github.

why is the official tool not working?

Roughly a month ago, there was a migration from a legacy middleware backend to a new version.

It should be working now, if it isn’t then it’s a bug which needs to be reported so it can be fixed.

2 Likes

do you guy know why exchanges are so careful adding AE?

the project doesn’t seem to be death, and you guys are still deliviering.

i hope you will get what you deserve.

2 Likes