Base æpp, AirGap Wallet and AE Blockchain Explorer

Hello everyone,

We are happy to say that you can now transact securely on the live æternity network using the user-friendly Base æpp and AirGap Wallet.

The æpp team also introduced an updated version of the æternity Blockchain Explorer. The tool will allow any AE user to check the balance of AE token addresses on the live net, receive information about key blocks, micro blocks and block generations. It will be further improved in the future.

Learn more here.

Best,
Albena

Why the base app is based on smart phone explorer?

I think an iOS/android app or a web wallet is better. Because we use explorer on PC and iOS/android app on mobile devices.

AE do not have good market senses. Don’t you know H5 page can be loaded in iOS/android apps?

Myself and some AE coin holders tried to transfer some AE coin to our AirGap wallet and the transactions were not successful.
What might be the problem?

AirGap works as it should. Maybe an error in the address?

I try to install the Base app on my mobile phone. This is a galaxy S7 android phone. When I downloaded it I get the message: please add this app to home screen…
After this my screen is frozen. What is meant by this message and what to do about the frozen startscreen??

Hey @Rioolrat

What version of Android are you using?

Hey Albena, it’s version 8.0.0

Thanks @Rioolrat, our devs are informed about this and will get back to you :wink:

Hey @Rioolrat,
Please find here a guide how to add the app to the home screen.
Let us know if it works.

I already added the button to my home screen but when I tap on it it says I have to add the button to my homescreen… and after that nothing happens anymore. It’s stuck … that’s the thing I don’t understand

Hey @Rioolrat, we’ll investigate more.