Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Femi from Lagos, Nigeria. I held my First informal Aeternity meetup on the 27th of October 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria and it was a huge success. The partcipants where awesome and inquisitive and i tried my possible best to give appropriate answers to all questions asked. Here are photos of our session today.
Social media Link: https://twitter.com/kryptocheddar/status/1056329720952954881
Quite a number of questions were asked by participants and these include;
These included participants wanting to know
- The difference between Blockchain and cryptocurrencies?
2.How a developer can get started building Aepps on the AEternity blockchain?
- If the AEternity base Aepp would support bitcoin and other coins asides from AEternity?
- What role AEternity will play when it comes to developing Aepps on the AEternity blockchain (in terms of finance)?
- If the AEternity incubator program can be applicable to developers in Nigeria?
- How Migration of Aeternity from ERC-20 to Mainet will affect coin circulation?
I was able to answer the Non technical questions, but promised to revert back to participants whose questions I couldn’t provide convincing enough answers to.
Any help as regards questions 2 - 6 will be appreciated.
I also look forward to holding my second and formal meetup.