Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Token Migration Phases 1, 2, 3

Hey @coubo,
First, it is possible that some tokens migrate during this phase even though you did the migration after the deadline. Second, your balance will be updated after the hard fork is actually executed. So, wait a bit until the fork and tell us what happens.

Best,
Albena

Hi Albena,
I just migrated some AE and the Etherscan page status says it was successful.
But it has not yet shown appeared on the status/results page.
Please help :slight_smile:

Hey @martin61, your balance will be updated after the hard fork is executed. It is also possible that your tokens migrate in Phase 3, since Phase 2 has ended. If you want send me your address (in DM) so I can check.

Best,
Albena

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x42528a237d666f2353a19504568177be7b86abc4a2e4154e8fd783cf90f80d46

I did it but its not showing up in the Token migration checker?

Answered in another thread.

Please help me, I follow the wizard to migrate AE from Metamask to my airgap wallet, but prompt me 0.0 AE migrated

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcbe89117a6a59cb0fb63097228bd3bc0723c502afb7936b818e311f3e6acc9d0

Hey @shawn.is, your migration is successful, but your balance will be updated after the coming hard fork, so please wait until then.

Best,
Albena

Similar question I just did the migration via AirVault so I have missed phase 2. When will I be able to see the balance appear in my AirValut wallet?

Hey @blue_trader, if you migrated in Phase 3, your balance will be updates after the last hard fork in September.

Best,
Albena

Many thanks Albena. Is there a way to check if I have done the process right? Or just simply wait until September?

Yes, you can send us your ak_ address and/or the transaction info in Etherscan.

Here is my address: ak_2cd5nSpBNCX5erypnyKsxD7bC6YR8ifyBkrgHXEnQUoz2KbYE8

Hey, @blue_trader, check this out:

Thanks alot! I can see it is marked for phase 3 now : )

1 Like

Hello AE family!

I am a major newb looking to get my ETH Tokens (AE) from MEW to wherever they need to be so that they don’t disappear…

I downloaded the AirGap Vault app, but am confused as to whether choose “aeternity” or “aeternity Ethereum Token” as “Coin to Use” when creating the account on AirGap.

Could anyone give a stripped down 1-2-3 of how best to get by tokens from MEW to wherever they are supposed to go? I checked out the YouTube videos and when the video showed using “aeternity” as coin to use instead of “aeternity ETH Token” I thought that choosing the wrong selection could result in my tokens being lost- which would really suck. Shouldn’t we be selecting “token” since that is what is being transferred from MEW?

Thank you everyone!

I had my 168975 AE erc20 tokens in UEX before they announced they were closing and in the queue to convert to main tokens. When they announced their closing I logged in and requested a withdrawal to my address ak_kcjhCnphU1ecfiDXy3Jmp5CwWZg3Bah6E9TqNGH7J2DgLYC3J. UEX said they’d hold them until the Phase II conversion fork. Nothing has arrived. I tried to contact [email protected] but the domain is closed.
I had earlier withdrawn mining proceeds on 2019-5-4: “The 666.795033AE have been remitted. Please check your wallet in time.” But no confirmation has been received for my token conversion proceeds.
Any idea what’s going on with UEX???

Hey @Aurum
Please contact UEX about that, but the protocol upgrade will be activated on June 5th, so maybe wait until then :slight_smile:

It’s not possible to contact UEX. I’m contacting Aeternity because it’s your lengthy drawn out conversion program that got me in this mess. Don’t you people know anybody at UEX???

@ae-albena can you please provide guidance on whether to choose Aeternity or ETH Token when transferring from MEW to the AirGap app? Thank you!

Hey @spaceyjones, you need to create a Mainnet account on AirGap i.e. choose “aeternity”. It will generate an address that starts with ak_ as opposed to your Ethereum address on MEW that starts with 0x.

Follow the video guides and let us know if you have more questions.

Best,
Albena