Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Token Migration Phases 1, 2, 3

Hello Again, Albena. I just saw the news about a hard fork and was, once again, inquiring about those who lost their tokens in the first phase. In your reply, you mention a hard fork in September, but since I saw this news, I figured I would inquire. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey @JNuzzi, yes, this was the second scheduled hard fork and there is one more scheduled - the one happening in September. Only after it is executed, will we have a clear answer about the lost tokens. Please be patient :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hello @ae-albaena, i try to migrate AE token but when i finish type my aeternity Address it said that my address is invalid, can you help please ? my aeternity address is ak_2LdbnB4VJPouJ5hBjSzS2m1ZiuSettzH1xjC7Ah3qA72P3ZbhG

Thx
Regards
OdeAditya

Hello,

You address is valid. Can you do a screenshot of the error. Also, please make sure there are no spaces or other characters around in the address field.

Best,
Vlad

Dear Vlad, the address is valid now, you are right there is a space, thanks very much.
Anyway, why is the gas fee is very hight, i try to migrate 45ae and the gas fee is about $12?
I am using metamask.

Thx
Regards,
OdeAditya

I guess the Ethereum network is very loaded now. Sorry about having to pay such a high fee.