How do I update my AENS names?!

They’re expiring in a few days, I own them, but they’re invisible in the main app released by the organization. Why is this STILL so janky, pray tell? :slight_smile:

Would be great to find out how to renew the names - being logged in into the Base AEpp on my iPhone. Or on my PC. Thanks a bunch!

When do they expire? Base aepp is in maintenance mode and currently no active development takes place there. I heard a few times now about the problem with AENS names there.

Are you using Ledger or a seed? In case of seed you could switch to Superhero Wallet by importing your seed there. There you should be able to manage your names.

2 Likes

Great, thank you! Imported the seed into the SH wallet, and can see my Account #1! However, can’t open Account #2 that’s under the same seed name in Base App?

1 Like

I see. yeah multiaccount is sth. currently not supported by the Superhero Wallet. but it’s in the backlog. anyway I will try to find a solution for everybody to be able to update their AENS names.

when is your first name expiring? or did it already expire? is account 2, 3, … relevant for you right now regarding AENS names?

1 Like

A number of names are under Account #2 and are expiring in about a week, I believe. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you check again please? should work now again without any update of the base aepp

edit

• it is still extending for only 3 months instead of 1 year using the base aepp - but it can be used again and you can at least use it to extend the names you own
  • as you cannot see auctions there you shouldn’t try to register a new name that starts a new auction in the base aepp
  • if we don’t manage to make Superhero Wallet feature complete in short term we will revisit the base aepp maintenance again right after we finished other more important tasks
3 Likes

Marvelous, @marco.chain ! Thank you! All worked in base aepp!

2 Likes