“Live æid” Virtual Concert

Thought for #community-campaigns:draft-campaigns, We could host a Virtual concert for charity, all proceeds to charity using ,Thinking this would be great thing to help artists stay relevant and the public stay sane , generate funds for charities, when buy your “ticket” you get tokens that you can tip your favorite artist and their chosen charity
This could be used to show artists a way to move with the times to have gigs and use it to sell merch ( this one of the ways bands survive now)
Kingfootball would be the ideal partners, for selling individual merch in a commercial virtual concert, #meetups:ambassadors :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey @Newocork22, thanks for the suggestion, sounds great.
Do you have contact with any artists who would be willing to participate?

Yes i certainly do, and I have one or two good that are very popular so they might also be able to get some other good acts on board, once we have a bit of a plan I can shoot it out to them, I’m think of Natty Wailer (the wailers) and Karen Underwood to begin with are very good friend with both so if could get them on board, it will be easy to get more
What about if also have a techno/dance room something like what the boileroom does ,just so there’s something for everyone

2 Likes