Meetups @Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi, Federal College of Education Pankshin and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Bauchi

I Had my first traveling meetups at Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi, Federal College of Education Pankshin and Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi State.
They were all successful meetups and also engaging, I started off at Plateau state Polytechnic Barkin Ladi which was great, because the audience were computer science student and other students, I introduce Blockchain, Aeternity Blockchain with its features and they were interested. Most of them don’t know what Blockchain is and the only thing they do have an idea about is bitcoin but not knowing how it’s works. I then explained to them After which they understood and came up with a Blockchain use case in gaming, P2P betting.
From Plateau State Polytechnic I then move to Federal College of Education Pankshin still in Plateau State where 95% of the participants were studying some entrepreneurship related courses, although computer science is a new course in the college they have only three people for now that are studying the course and they were also a part of the meetup. I explain to them the technology and how it can help in their small scale businesses and how they can use it. Also I explained to them state channel and oracles.
From Plateau State Polytechnic to Federal College of Education Pankshin i then travel to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi State which they were happy to have this technology come to their school i briefly explained Aeternity Blockchain and its features which are State Channel, Oracle and Governance. They promised to look into the sophia syntax for possible deployment on Aeternity’s blockchain. I did not just referred them to dacade.org for the peer to peer learning I used my dacade link (bit.ly/samsondogo-aeternity) and show to them how the learning platform works .

Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi Gate. Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi Federal College of Education Pankshin Gate Federal College of Education Pankshin Federal College of Education Pankshin Federal College of Education Pankshin Federal College of Education Pankshin Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi Gate Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi

3 Likes

Aeternity Meetup PLATEAU STATE POLYTECHNIC BARKIN LADI - YouTube Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi
Aeternity meetup PLATEAU STATE POLYTECHNIC - YouTube Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi
Aeternity Meetup FCE PANKSHIN - YouTube Federal College of Education Pankshin
Aeternity Meetup ABTU BAUCHI - YouTube Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
Aeternity Meetup ATBU BAUCHI - YouTube Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
Comment From perticipant. He said Since Aeternity Technology can help in making someone self reliance. he sujested that if the team could come over it will enhance people to partispate more.
Aeternity Meetup ATBU Bauchi - YouTube Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi

1 Like

Wow, good job there

1 Like

I am so glad that our University had normal conditions for training. But still sometimes came across such subjects, the theory for which suited, and to pass the exam had to learn it. I remember one of the most difficult exams was the CISCO exam. I hadn’t studied theory for a long time, and it was only a week before the exam. But these https://cciedump.spoto.net/ guys bailed out my ass and passed this exam. I am very grateful to them, as I did not stay for the second year and did not lose a year of training