Please help Huobi has not deposited AE coins for 3 months already

Hi guys,
I have a problem with receiving AE coins on Huobi exchange. I sent coins in early January, but haven’t received them yet. The exchange suspended all deposits and withdrawals and says something like that they are waiting further information from AE team to fix the problem, but 3 months passed and nothing changed. I think all confirmations are done in the transaction. Here is the transaction:
https://explorer.aeternity.io/transactions/th_JXJDDjn2gPttgUE4i73FTddwZNzuc8PikXHti8rJQZJ2APxY1

Help please
Thank you

1 Like

your txn is in the block. Tell huobi the txn is successful.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer.
“Due to the AE mainnet upgrade, Huobi Global has now suspended the deposits and withdrawals of AE, which will be resumed upon completion of the upgrade.”
Here is what Huobi answers. More than 3 months already. What can I do???

1 Like

Did the ae team run away and haven’t solved it for so long?

if they are referring to iris hard fork, then you have to wait. But network is working normally even without iris HF.

1 Like

Probably. How long I need to wait, when the iris hard fork will be done and when things with Huobi exchange will be solved?
Thank you

You have to ask huobi when they will enable withdrawal.

1 Like

Hello!
"Due to the AE mainnet upgrade, Huobi Global has now suspended the deposits and withdrawals of AE, which will be resumed upon completion of the upgrade.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the suspension and thank you for your patience and understanding. Please stay tuned for further updates."

Here is what Huobi still says. Any news on the mainnet fork guys???
Thank you

Hi @Likeae, please check the news here: