Æternity Product Coordinators / Developers / Researchers Weekly Updates on Friday

Week #22 Call Recording is Here:

Check it out to get the agenda of æternity’s WeAreDevelopers Workshop which @philipp.chain and @bruteforce.chain will hold on Friday :slight_smile:

Many more progress reports are available as well :wink:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Did you go already through the recording of the Week #23 Call?

Here it is - check it out to learn how the AE tools make the transition to the Fortuna release:

It’s short but interesting! More updates to follow :wink:

Albena

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Here are the recordings of the last two calls:

Week #24:

Week #25:

Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts / questions/ suggestions here :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

And the core development update is here:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Here’s the recording of today’s call - we’ve renamed it to æternity Development Update:

Learn the latest news on Base æpp, æxpansion proposals or AEXs, SDKs, Dev Suite and much more!

And one major announcement - the first version of the naming system is coming!!!

Share your thoughts and questions!

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!!!

Here is the recording of last week’s development update:

The call was quite interesting - get a hint of the surprises we are preparing for the attendants of æternity Universe One conference, what is the latest state channels showcase æpp, and what’s new with wallets :slight_smile:

Plus, as we already announced - the Stratum support is here!

Enjoy!
Albena

2 Likes

Hello again,

Here’s the recording of today’s development update:

Learn more about the new features and improvements of the browser extension Wællet and the Base æpp, as well as the news around AEXs, SDKs and the core protocol.

We welcome all feedback!

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hello AE community :slight_smile:

I’m completing the list with the video from week #29:

Again, super interesting and exciting updates on Base æpp, Wællet, SDKs, Middleware, Dev Suite and more :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

Hello all :blush:

The recording of the Week #30 video is here:

The æternity developers had once again many and exciting updates for you :slight_smile:

A few new members joined the call as well - aren’t you curious to find out who they are?

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hey all :slight_smile:

Here is the #Week 31 video:

Written updates to follow soon :slight_smile:

And again - use this thread to ask questions if you have any.

Best,
Albena

1 Like

@Caya_fura @Chencha this is the last one I promise. Here is the video Playlist with the updates on development. You can join them every friday @ noon. Or if you miss you can still post questions for later. Thanks @albena.chain

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Here is the recording of the Week #32 call:

We had some technical difficulties but that did not stop us from delivering all the exciting news :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Week #33 recording of æternity’s Developers Call is here:

Learn more about the AE token migration, Dev Suite, SDKs, wallets and more :slight_smile:

Bear in mind that ForgAE will from now on be named AE Project!

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Hello everyone :parrot:

Here is the Developers Update recording from Week #34:

Learn how the team is preparing for the upcoming Lima hardfork and for introducing the FATE virtual machine :slight_smile:

Plus, the hardforks signaling mechanism is on the way :wink:

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Hey again :koala:

Let’s complete this nice collection we have here with the edition from Week #35:

September is here and æternity’s core team have already started preparing for the upcoming third hardfork and Lima release :stuck_out_tongue:

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

@Caya_fura @Chencha these are the updates I was telling you about.

2 Likes

Hello @albena.chain ,
where can l get the developers weekly updates videos from week 1? so that l can go through all of them to catch up on what’s happen.

Hello @Caya_fura, we started this practice of weekly update calls long after the beginning of the year - they follow the calendar weeks and as you can see the first video was recorded some time in April. In that sense, all of the developers’ weekly updates are here.

Before that, the development updates were delivered in other formats - webinars or written updates.

You can find earlier core dev updates here:

Aepps updates here:

And webinars and other resources here:

If you are interested in a specific matter, let me know so I can direct you to the right place :wink:

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Thank you, let me go through them. I will let you know where l’ll be stuck :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Please find the development update from Week #36 here:

@emin.chain recorded a nice video to report all major news from last week :blush:

Get updates on the Graffiti Project showcase at ArsElectronica and the AE token migration!

Emin will also inform you on SDKs, wallets, the Sophia Fire Editor and more:

Best,
Albena