[REJECTED] AMA Session Atomic Wallet | Aeternity

I’m Christine, PR-manager of Atomic Wallet, a multicurrency decentralized crypto wallet (https://atomicwallet.io/)!

Since we’ve added Aeternity to our wallet, we’re inviting you for an AMA session in our Telegram Chat. Please, check out this doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uOaboCniJGtRdQy367WStDQ8chaP075zD9RZpoXK45A/edit. It’s the format of our AMA sessions.

We believe the AMAs are a great way to communicate with the users, have fun together, also because of the format (and experimenting with it), we’re sure it brings new traffic to both websites (ours and guest’s project) and make users really participate in the session.

it’d be good to have someone from the leadership present at the AMA. And of course, any representative who can tell about the project is welcome! Usually, we have 2-3 people from the team.

The session itself won’t take much time (about 60 min). We’ll make announcements in our socials (will ask you to share and retweet them) 1 or 2 days prior to the session.

The request for the AMA pool is to proceed with the distribution of the $AE to the winners of the quiz part and live chat at the session. The milestone is only one.

The rewards pool is $700-1000 as usual practice.

Our chat has over 15k participants. Usually, there are more than 1.5k users participate in AMA. Sometimes the website’s traffic can go up to 2x times.

@albena.chain or @theScientress

2 Likes

Hey @Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to write down this campaign.

However, CBCs are currently on hold due to other more pressing priorities and will be resumed in March.

Excuse us for the inconvenience.

Talk to you in March.

Best,
Albena

Hello @Christine our next evaluation schedule is on Monday, March 2 at 1200 CET. Can you please follow the format here: Campaign Proposal Template

Let me know when you have restructured your proposal following that format so I can check if it’s ready for evaluation. Please try to fill in all the required details. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @theScientress.chain!

Apologies for the late reply! I believe I followed your campaign proposal format. Please, kindly let me know what isn’t yet clear. I’d edit it shortly so we could discuss the AMA at your next CBC evaluation!

Regards,
Christine

Hey @Christine,
I edited a bit your campaign, please see below and modified it as needed.
@theScientress.chain, please confirm when the campaign is ready to be moved to Active campaigns.

I. Title - AMA Session with Atomic Wallet community.

II. Summary
Since we’ve added Aeternity to our wallet, we’re inviting you for an AMA session in our Telegram Chat- @atomicwalletchat

We believe the AMAs are a great way to communicate with the users, have fun together, also because of the format (and experimenting with it), we’re sure it brings new traffic to both websites (ours and guest’s project) and make users really participate in the session.

III. Goals

• Increase the use of the wallet and the number of AE token transactions
  • Increase website traffic
  • Increase social media following

IV. Roles
It’d be good to have someone from the leadership present at the AMA. And of course, any representative who can tell about the project is welcome! Usually, we have 2-3 people from the team.

V. Minimum Viable Products
@Christine, please elaborate.

VI. Timeline
The session itself won’t take much time (about 60 min). We’ll make announcements in our socials (will ask you to share and retweet them) 1 or 2 days prior to the session (or a week)

VII. Milestones

• one week of promotion on social media channels - Atomic Wallet + aeternity
  • create some interest and expectation among the communities\
  • increase of following
  • good participation and a big number of questions during the AMA
  • increase in the numbers of Atomic wallet downloads and of AE transactions

VIII. Budget
Rewards are usually distributed as follows: 70/30 for 1st and 2nd parts of the session.

– 70% for all the users who answer correctly to any question in the form.

– 30% for 5-10 users from the chat that ask the most interesting questions.

IX. Assessment/KPIs

• Atomic Wallet Telegram subscribers - over 15k participants. Usually, there are more than 1.5k users participate in AMA. Sometimes the website’s traffic can go up to 2x times.
  • Atomic Wallet Social Media Followers /how many people will be potentially reached/

1 Like

Thanks for editing, @albena.chain! I’m adding the rest of the lines to hopefully compile the document. Please, let me know if we can set up a call!

I. Title - AMA Session with Atomic Wallet community.

II. Summary
Since we’ve added Aeternity to our wallet, we’re inviting you for an AMA session in our Telegram Chat- @atomicwalletchat

III. Goals

• Increase the use of the wallet and the number of AE token transactions
  • Increase website traffic
  • Increase social media following

IV. Roles
It’d be good to have someone from the leadership present at the AMA. And of course, any representative who can tell about the project is welcome! Usually, we have 2-3 people from the team.

V. Minimum Viable Products

• increase in the social media followers and the website visitors for both parties.
  • increase in downloads of Atomic wallet and Aeternity transactions.
  • potential interest in the projects, as Atomic wallet, as Aeternity.

VI. Timeline
The session itself won’t take much time (about 60 min). We’ll make announcements in our socials (will ask you to share and retweet them) 1 or 2 days prior to the session (or a week)

VII. Milestones

• 2-3 days of promotion on social media channels - Atomic Wallet + Aeternity
  • increase of followers on Twitter, Telegram (according to the terms of the giveaway part), website traffic
  • good participation and a big number of questions during the AMA (on average, the number of active users during the AMA sessions reaches 1.5K (the last time, we had 1.8k people in the chat), 32-38 questions can be answered during the live chat (+ questions from Twitter). Moreover, the quiz participants in the number are also high, it’s 400-500 on average.
  • Increase in the numbers of Atomic wallet downloads and of AE transactions.

VIII. Budget
Rewards are usually distributed as follows: 70/30 for 1st and 2nd parts of the session.

– 70% for all the users who answer correctly to any question in the form.

– 30% for 5-10 users from the chat that ask the most interesting questions.

IX. Assessment/KPIs

• Atomic Wallet Telegram subscribers - over 15k participants. Usually, there are more than 1.5k users participate in AMA. Sometimes the website’s traffic can go up to 2x times.
  • Atomic Wallet Social Media Followers: according to the latest stats – our announcement on Twitter reaches 60,000-80,000 impressions.
1 Like

@theScientress.chain Please take a look.

AE’s come on, surpass eth, i can see.

Let me get back to you in a bit.

Hello, @Christine thank you for your proposal. However, the evaluation board has decided not to push through with this campaign at this point in time. We thank you for your support and hope you would continue to come up with campaigns for the ecosystem in the future.

I was looking at this and saw that their site lists AE but the page for the price returns a 404 https://atomicwallet.io/aeternity-price

:frowning: