Telegram Æternity Tipping Bot

hey, i’m @thisguyfucks on tg

Hey @Kryztoval can we make the withdrawals from the bot to be in AE, not aettos? I think this will be more user-friendly.

Best,
Vlad

Hey @ae-vlad,

has the core team already defined notations for the Æ-units? We want to provide a unit-conversion in our SDK if this is already the case.

The main idea behind withdrawal is to allow the person to send specific amounts of AE out. Since the minimum divisible unit is aettos it remains to sense to use the minimum unit to avoid using coma or period to separate floating point/coma (this changes from locales and language)

I refuse to switch the unit because doing so will effectively prevent the user from clearing up the account.

I invite you to change my mind regarding this. :slight_smile:

First of all, thank you for the bot aepp! Please also share your technical challenges and problems here so we can assist you and other people that run into similar problems can re-read and hopefully find a solution to their problems too.

Hey, OK :slight_smile: However, is it possible to add a command for “MAX” withdrawal? That could be helpful too.

Hey,

Have a look here: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2124891/stories/153796279

I am trying to find out if there is consensus on a single naming convention.

Best,
Vlad

there is a command for max withdrawal. it has been in the description of withdrawal for a bit over a month