The AE team should consider how to avoid being eliminated by the market

I have always been a big fan of AE. I used to be and I am now.

But I still don’t understand something.

The community has a strange rule: you are not allowed to talk about prices.

Why are you not allowed to talk about prices? I have been thinking about it.

The development community is not allowed to talk about prices. I can understand that, after all, development should focus on technology rather than price.

The community is not allowed to talk about prices. I can’t understand. After all, AE has marketing officers and operations officers. Shouldn’t they pay attention to prices? Shouldn’t they pay attention to the market? Should they pay attention to technology?

A project is inseparable from technology, price and market.

Without technology, projects are air coins; without prices and markets, projects are garbage coins. The results of the two are no different, and will eventually be eliminated by the market.

I only hope that the AE team can view prices and the market objectively and rationally, so as not to be eliminated by the market.
@YaniUnchained

3 Likes

In any case, the growth of a community requires technology and price to support it. In addition to changing the world, it also requires bread. Technology will one day be surpassed. Isn’t ae technology more advanced than eth?

2 Likes

I agree with your opinion.
Any technology must be baptized by the market.
The technology that has withstood the test of the market is the good technology.

1 Like

From the current market value, it is really terrible to see.

3 Likes

The decrease in market value has brought about not only a decrease in investors, but also a decrease in developers.

1 Like

When the developer leaves, it’s time for bad luck

3 Likes

Therefore, we can’t wait for the developers to leave, we must find a way. Price and market are important influencing factors. The AE team must pay attention to it and mobilize the entire community to take action instead of avoiding it.

2 Likes

Should Yani say that the community is occupied by Chinese trolls?

2 Likes

In my opinion, the essence of blockchain is openness, tolerance, and decentralization, and we should not have geographic discrimination.
Once we have geographic discrimination, AE will no longer be a decentralized blockchain project.
In terms of facts, China is a huge market that cannot be ignored. To be precise, AE needs the Chinese market, not the Chinese market.
The Chinese community does have “trolls”, but more of them are “heroes”. The question is whether you can use them.

1 Like

Yan ni pattern is too low

1 Like

In all fairness, AE’s technical solutions and technical team are still good. These two points are worthy of recognition.

So much you have said, did that make any sense?
What to do, how to do, who to do?
Nobody from AE team care about what you care, they just care about BTC

2 Likes

perhaps you’re right.
But I still have to express it.
If the AE team can be aware of these problems, then I can even contribute to the AE community.
If the AE team is not aware of these problems, then I will treat myself as farting.

2 Likes

Bithumb also determined to delist AE from the market.

What’s left now?

2 Likes

Can the team respond to this? No attention to marketing and price; cause exchanges removed from shelves; investors disappointed; eventually community destruction; technology is not used; developers will not use ae

1 Like

The team said that you are too annoying, you have the ability to do it yourself

Where does the team have time to deal with you? People want to develop Hyperchain