The emergency is very urgent, and 51% of the attacks may have occurred in ae. Request official confirmation that the data has been rolled back

The emergency is very urgent, and 51% of the attacks may have occurred in ae. Request official confirmation that the data has been rolled back.

5 Likes

What’s that mean? Can you make it clearer? @Fee.chain

1 Like

Hello! The æternity Developer Team is investigating the potential impact of issues on the æternity blockchain that occurred earlier today. Before releasing any further information we are working to understand the scope and impact. Once we have identified the cause we will release official communication on our forum and other channels. Please be assured that identifying the cause of this issue and moving to resolution is our prime objective at this stage

8 Likes

At present, there are more than 5 million AE double spending . Both exchanges and individuals have suffered huge losses. How can we solve this problem fairly?

3 Likes

Hi @Janson, can you share your data that supports this so we can assess against what we are working on. Thanks very much.

3 Likes

I think LIuyang can provide more support. @LiuYang.chain

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know @Janson . Did @LiuYang.chain give you these numbers? As I’m sure you’ll understand, I need to substantiate queries relating to the amount you have outlined otherwise we/you may be providing incorrect information and create unnecessary work when we should be focussed on identify, resolve and restore.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the probability of being 51% attacked is high, by ak_cfCSt13PW2Fwsft2CVY1BMmt7XhXW3aoSH49L1xSNW8DpJDC7 - AEKnow - Aeternity

It might happen at height 353225, and there are 2 confirmed double spending: ak_2imic7HB8gARaaxRy3K1mKQjqZRTg4uAEV1TUqLmLNCWvVFyhN - AEKnow - Aeternity and ak_2EEPxRhn1ffiBsEKRcEnhqgmQnM355wPsR9RyCEMa3TotMAfun - AEKnow - Aeternity

and this account is suspicious : ak_2VgB6KRVkpG1UwHcZufnhcFKMEwVJwBc75U6VWKko8c5GrbU1i - AEKnow - Aeternity

Details is still on the way.

7 Likes

We are still waiting for the official announcement

1 Like