Top 8 reasons to apply for Starfleet batch 2019

Hey everyone,

If you still have doubts about whether to apply for the second Starfleet accelerator, let us try to persuade you :slight_smile:

Here are just some of the reasons why you SHOULD definitely apply!

You’ll have the chance to turn your idea into a viable business while getting financial support and mentoring on the way. Plus, you and your team will become a part of the vibrant æternity ecosystem and our international network of æmbassadors and partners.

Feel ready already? Apply by February 17th!

Best regards,
Albena

Hi, I understand that the starfleet program is based in Sofia if that is correct what happens with initiatives from other parts of the world? do we have to move to Bulgaria?

Hey @jcdelpino, no, not at all - everyone from all parts of the world is encouraged to participate.

If you get selected, you can come to Sofia for the Genesis week, i.e. the initial mentoring period, but you can do it online as well.

You are free to implement your business idea wherever you are located.

In the first batch of Starfleet, we had projects from Kenya, Croatia, Germany and other countries :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

Thank you very much Albena, XOXO

Im new here, can you explain me what is Starfleet?

Hey @VladEx,

æternity is not only building a next-generation blockchain platform, but it’s also investing in creating an ecosystem of viable businesses on top of it. The Starfleet is what we call æternity Ventures’ accelerator for blockchain projects.

The first edition of the Starfleet incubation program happened in 2018 when we selected nine projects which received funding of over 1 million USD. They have also got a great deal of mentorship, marketing support, and connections.

You can learn more about that here:

We are now getting ready to accept the second batch of startups, as the application process is open until Feb 17th. Every early-stage project is welcome to apply as long as they have a structured team and are willing to build their service/product/app on top of the æternity blockchain.

Let me know if you need more information :slight_smile:
Albena

Thanks Albena, I will have a look as well. Sounds interesting to me.