请在此尽情分享对中文社区完善,扩建的一切建议

There are many Chinese users who are not able to use telegram and they may have intended to reply to someone and sent an article. Including ae forum forum.aeternity.com posts. By the robot ruthlessly shut into the black room.

For example, superlan, a member of AE China community, is a supporter of AE

(The above news comes from the Chinese community:AE-张佳宁)

2 Likes

这建议不错,希望大家都能来这里为ae发展献计献策,加油!

I don’t think any amount of publicity is as good as an engaging game. After all, now AE publicity efforts are limited, major information sites are hard to see AE figure. As soon as possible to land one or several small games based on AE, can increase the activity of members within the community, can also relatively quickly increase the popularity of AE community.

3 Likes

建議:1,官方討論增發帶來的總量擴大問題,提出質押或銷毀等修正方案;
2,針對前三年挖礦產出量過大的問題,提出鎖定、質押或銷毀等改善方案;
3,每月發布開發報告,針對當月工作進展,生態建設,尤其是其他在主鏈上開發的項目情況的介紹;
4,每季度或半年,官方團隊在社區開展答疑活動,增強社區互動;
5,增加對中國社區運營的考核指標,同時不做過多限制,採用開放式,可上可下,能者居之。
謝謝!

4 Likes

vald先生:
您好!我是一个持有ae的粉丝,下面将部分ae社区成员关注的焦点问题向你反馈:
1、挖矿数量问题。在主网上线之前,金刚狼在社区曾称新增挖矿数量为500万个ae,而且会经过ae持币者投票通过,然而主网上线确定挖矿数量为2.6个亿,数量增加几十倍,使众多前期投资者利益受损。
2、bri问题。bri投票发起之后,社区反响强烈,bri的币给团队,而其他ae持有者却不能享受到bri,同样都是持有ae,普通小散户却享受不到任何权益。此点社区曾多次反映,官方团队却没任何回应。
3、社区管理非常严格,很多社区成员有不同声音就被踢出群,长期以来,没有团结发展壮大社区,反而很多社区成员由粉丝转为路人,由路人转为黑。
4、基于ae上的代币转账功能,中国人是非常勤奋和积极努力的,而且区块链人才非常多,但很多团队没有选择在ae上开发aepp,是受在ae上发行和转账代币的限制,因为只有代币可以自由转账,开发团队才能在市场上筹措到资金,资金和利益的驱动可以让aepp迅速发展。
谢谢!

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

Thank you all for your suggestions and comments, although I have not yet been able to go though all of them.

I completely agree that there is much to be done to expand the Chinese community. I personally think that Mark is doing a great job as a community manager. However, he is precisely that - a community manager. He is not a marketeer. If the goal is to increase the promotional activities in China, then we do need more community members to step up and offer their services.

We have recently announced the Community Building Campaigns (CBC) initiative that allows anyone to propose activities that promote æternity and get the funding they need to do so (including fees for their services). So far we have not received an application from China. The reason could be language, but anyone in China who is interested in supporting æternity must be able to communicate with the æternity team in English (just like Mark does). So, I urge you all to to come up with a proposal and post a CBC. It is easy.

If there is nothing concrete that you are offering, and if there is no one willing to take the lead, we are just brainstorming here.

With all that said, we have reached out a few marketing companies in China in order to check what promotional services they can provide us. I will keep you informed about the results.

Regarding the mining reward and the BRI → after next month’s hardfork, the community will be able to use an aepp that allows anyone to propose a governance vote. You will all be enabled to launch a vote on the inflation curve and support it with your AE tokens. I will be glad to participate with my AE tokens.

Regarding Mark’s community management style - there are surely posts that he has to create and abusive users that we don’t want to spam the channels. His job is to keep the discussion civil. He is (as well as any other aeternity community manager) following the Community Terms and Conditions. Any member of the community that disregards these simple rules will be warned and if he does not change his attitude - kicked/banned.

Finally, I am happy to discuss an “a domestic community management group”. Are there any members of the community that are willing to join it? Also, I see that an aeternity-based game is mentioned above. Anyone willing to create it? We can support any such efforts.

That’s all for now. Thank you again for being active members of the aeternity community!

Best,
Vlad

2 Likes

Thanks vlad, many of you at CBC have seen this promotion. But I’m sure most people don’t quite understand what it is. There are many reasons. What are his limitations? Or is there a specific process? Where should I get the form and submit it? What else needs to be done? When launching an activity in China, you should let people know how to participate at first sight, not how great it is at first sight.

liushao

2 Likes

I came up with a good idea these days. It seems that my Aechina.io can better serve AE. But I may need to apply for some service fees, and I may not have the time to do much while managing the community. Part of me needs to invite others to participate at a cost.

LiuShao

2 Likes

Previously, I was free to promote ae, but I couldn’t find many friends like me.

2 Likes

I didn’t like you from the beginning, but I still didn’t show any dissatisfaction with you, but from this incident, you can see that you are sb, you don’t know what is the blockchain, you are just the vested interest of btc, AE You are just a salary. The only thing you can do is to get the salary. You don’t know what you are. You don’t know how to understand others, don’t know how to respect others, don’t know what is the market, you know what is work, you don’t know what responsibility. . I am very disappointed with you. . . . I suggest you leave AE, you are the shame of AE! ! ! You can delete my reply. I don’t mind either. Because deleting and disabling my login is not one time. I am more extreme, but all the extremes are based on your performance! Your confidence is built on ignorance and arrogance.

1 Like

希望团队主动联系国内交易所,比如binance、okex、huobipro、zb、aex,像其他项目团队一样和这些大交易所合作一下,会让AE的知名度爆炸性扩展。

yani vlad and mark, they does not know what is leadership…they are all selfish and greedy

AE团队你好
我是Ae社区的一员,我认为团队现在不应该只注重技术。AE代币的流通也非常重要。所有的AE粉丝一般都是先接触的AE代币才开始了解AE,AE币的价格和所有的AE粉丝的自身利益息息相关,AE币的价格也影响着所有AE社区的凝聚力和社区成员的信心。尤其现在各国政府加快了数字货币的研究,甚至有些很快就会推出。以后,大量的没有流通的数字货币将会消失。我不希望AE也是这其中一个。营销和技术同样是重中之重!希望团队可以重视!

2 Likes

AE team should find someone with more populiraty or bigger voice with a professinal team who leading chinese community.
To be very honest, 金刚狼(Wolverine)he is onle an AVERAGE person without any speciality skills at marketing ,orgnizing or communication. We should assign him to some less important tasks.
He can’t handle his current position or responsibility for sure.

AE 团队应该找到一个行业内更有影响力的人,带领一个专业团队,来领导AE中国社区。
金刚狼只是一个非常普通的人,没有组织团队,在市场推广,组织 ,和沟通方面,他没有任何专业技术和背景。 我们可以给他一些其他普通一点的工作。 但是在目前的岗位上,他是不能胜任的。
从金刚狼的例子来看,我也怀疑AE团队的用人审查机制, 但是这里我不像展开。

2 Likes

If you have a proposal, please share it as a CBC. We will be happy to discuss it.

EDIT: I saw your e-mail. Will reply soon. Thanks.

Hello ae团队你们好.

我个人以及大部分人认为金刚狼(mark)做的不好,大概有如下问题

1 经常以官方自居,打压其他自发的,有优质内容输出的ae社区和讨论组,宣发非官方ae社区其他成员不合格,宣发自己才是正统的,官方任命的,经常以权威优越感自居,但问题在于金刚狼并没有任何技术输出和引导, 也不懂什么是区块链,这个会给ae社区带来很大负面影响,并且为保持他的权威地位,经常无故踢人,无故删除在qq 新浪微博 等其他成员言论, 这些言论都是积极的,对ae社区有正面作用的提议,由此给ae社区造成很大的负面影响。他个人后期的翻译工作我还是认可的,但仅此而已,他只合适做个翻译工作不合适做ae中国区管理,我提议早点弹劾中国社区管理员位置,自然有能者居之!
尊敬的vlad 请认真调查.感谢.

Thank you for sharing your opinions here. We are considering all of them.

既然创造不了百倍涨幅,那就来个百倍跌幅,现在才从最高点跌23倍,再努力跌点啊

赞同,现在挖矿产量太高了,建议增加中国社区的营销负责人,给社区经理指定绩效考核,不行就换人,让有能力的人来胜任