Upcoming hard fork

Hi!
My AE Tokens have been moved to migration contract directly by mistake, instead of mainnet address. Please let me know when hardfork for phase 3 will be launched so that I get my token back.

Looking for reply

Hey @sahilkmr70, we’ll keep you updated about the possible solutions. Please be patient.

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

Вчера был последний день для переноса, так и не получилось установить аиргап, Пожалуйста напишите о в озможном варианте перевода, написано, что такой есть.

Здравствуйте! Вы можете ещё мигрировать свои токены, однако это будет возможно только после активации хардфорка, мы будем апдейтить комьюнити, когда будет известна дата его внедрения (ориентировочно в конце сентября).

Hi! We are at the end of September, I haven’t received my AE token neither in address in which i had sent nor to the etherum wallet address through which I sent. My token were moved to contract address.

Please let me know.

Hey @sahilkmr70, if you sent your tokens directly to the burn contract, there will be another procedure announced for you. If, however, your migration was successful you’ll get your tokens after the hardfork is activated. This will happen in the following weeks.

Best,
Albena