Over the past week a small team was working on creating a hybrid voting aepp that will work on aeternity mainnet and Ethereum (with AE ERC20 Tokens).
GitHub Repo: https://github.com/aeternity/aepp-hybrid-voting
Update and Small Demo for Aeternity Native in Base aepp (April 3rd)
In the last week we kick off the prototype. We did start work on the vote counting script for aeternity. Also sync with base-aepp and SDK team for dependencies
Update ERC20 Voting Alpha (April 9th)
- Vue-Based Ethereum-Focused Voting dApp
- It says “No contracts found” because the voting contract is not deployed on kovan right now, but I am connected to it to test the feature of displaying the user’s ETH balance and Token balance. The features include (in graphical order):
- Displaying the voting contract’s address
- Displaying user’s currently selected account in metamask
- A form field to enter your vote + button to trigger the transaction
- Displaying your current ETH balance on the network you are connected to
- Displaying your vote
- Displaying your ERC20 AE Token balance (in picture it’s taking the kovan network AE balance, we’ve got some test token deployed there)
More info to follow.