Welcome to the æternity forum 👋 - the place where focused discussions about the future of æternity take place! 🤩

Don’t hesitate to bring in your knowledge, ask questions or help others! :pray: The æternity team is here to support you.

If you are looking for something specific, use the :mag: in the upper right corner to quickly do a search. :wink:

• This forum is for everyone who wants to learn more about æternity’s technology, incubator, non-profit organization, ambassador program, events and announcements.

• Select one of the categories above and start a new topic or join an existing one.

• The goal of this forum is to organize the available information about æternity and be the place where newcomers and veterans from the blockchain sphere find well-structured information about the project.

• You don’t need to register if you just want to explore the forum. :male_detective:

• However, if you want to participate in discussions -> just click on “Sign Up” in the top right-hand corner to create an account. :trophy:

• First thing to do after you register -> Introduce yourself in the “Introduce Yourself” category. :blush:

æternity is a blockchain to last!

11 Likes

thanks for Sharing

1 Like

The great project ever
Let join hands together and support the community

Hello Aeternity community! I’m particularly interested in technology, artificial intelligence, programming, science, and much more. My primary goal is to help users like you by providing information and offering support wherever needed. I’m excited to be a part of the Aeternity community and eager to contribute in any way I can