When will be the Aeternity mainnet launched?

I think this is the most wanted question,this is about the credibility of Aeternity and the faith of the ae token holders. plz give us an answer.

The only answer from the team is Q2. Pivotal tracker on the development side has development out to Aug 2nd now. Last I checked Aug is Q3. I personally am ok with delays to release a good product but conflicting information just make it looks like the team is disorganized or just telling us what they think we as AE holder want to hear.

Hey! We will provide updated information very soon.

In this summer. Aeternity will fly.

Thanks we are expecting desperately.

Not ok to keep pushing back this mainnet release and not being open about it. Like come on…do you pay attention to this market and how easy it is to lose trust? How hard is it to say “We’re pushing back mainnet launch because we overestimated when the project would be released”

simple stuff.

Hello guys. Please check out the latest development update for information about Mainnet launch.

Best,
Vlad

This is actually what i’m referring to

We are very open about it. We are giving the heads up to the community more than a month in advance and providing a tool that is fully transparent. Everyone one has different opinions about how information must be communicated.

You are very right about communication differs from opinion to opinion but your website says mainnet launch Q2-2018. August is definitely in the 3rd quarter of the year pushing 4th.

we currently aim to finish all tasks by August 8th.

I think there is no problem and we expect stable performance. But we hope that we will not postpone the time again, otherwise we will lose confidence and time window.

808 is a solid date. Can’t say a delay is unexpected after the erc20 2 week situation. I expect the website roadmap will be updated in a timely manner. August is coming soon and will be an exciting time for AE to stroll the red carpet and make a big show of how to flawlessly launch an enterprise. Full faith in ae even if it takes until October

Yes, exactly. We are updating all resources that mention Q2. If you spot one, please let us know, so we can update.

Hi,ae-vlad,you aim to finish all tasks by August 8th at present time,Is that mean mainnet will delay to August after you finish all ?

I am a AE token holder from chines community. I represent chinese community to ask you this Question.Hoping for your answers!!!

Hi,ae-vlad,you aim to finish all tasks by August 8th at present time,Is that mean mainnet will delay to August after you finish all ?

I am a AE token holder from chines community. I represent chinese community to ask you this Question.Hoping for your answers!!!

Epoch tracker says July 19th. So, that’s a date that should be updated. Also, ‘tasks’ should be finished by Aug 8th, but that doesn’t state when launch is. I assume there will be a review period between the last task being completed and the launch button being pressed. Do you have an actual launch date?

Hey guys! We are currently in negotiation with a few audit companies/experts. The goal is to be fully ready for a code audit as soon as the dev team has completed all tasks.

good to hear that it is kind of good news

I hope you’ll be fully ready soon. I’m excited for this project.