About the Introduce Yourself category

Tell us more about yourself. What keeps you awake at night, what is your passion and why are you interested in æternity?

7 Likes

Am Alhassan from Ghana,one of the few aetrternity am ambassadors in Africa, representing in Ghana.We started with our first meetup in Ghana last week.We hope
to scale it up soon with more people getting into the aeternity concept.
Happy to be here.

3 Likes

Im jassy. Starting to build our ecosystem that brings together health service providers, motorbike riders & their passengers, all stakeholders within the health sector so they can exchange quality & affordable primary health services. Also starting to think of ways to apply blockchain theory to random things like independent self sustaining communities that are not at the mercy of our failing systems.

4 Likes

Hi Family ,

I am Aghaonu Johnbosco Arinze,from Lagos Nigeria .I have been actively participating in the Blockchain/Crypto space for 5years now.Having worked for more ten Blockchain based companies as the Africa Regional partner/country Representative.

My experiences and interactions on the positions so far, availed me the opportunity to use and study different blockchain tech and programming languages,transactions speed ,community building/management,conference/seminar presentations .

I indicated my interest to serve as an ambassador in this community because of the what the company plans to do and services therein ,thereby increased enthusiasms activated my inquisitiveness to be identified with aeternity uniqueness.

Recently enrolled in web development course,graphic design course,peer to peer distributes tech course ,Founding raising course and front end engineering course

2 Likes

Hi, am Lawal AbdulQoyum from Nigeria. Enthusiastic about learning how technology stuffs works. Learning more about how blockchain works. Happy to be here to network more with Aeternity lovers

2 Likes

Hello Ecosystem Members :slight_smile:
My name is Boone Bergsma, as you probably noticed. I live in Toledo WA USA, have been a fulltime entrepreneur for most of my life, since a teenager I have done landscaping and property development projects, and in 2011 I started learning to code from YouTube and then started doing freelance web development for small businesses to support investing in trying to start my own businesses. I love what blockchain could do to improve the world and the opportunity it creates for everyone. Recently a project I’m working on Carbonland Trust | Devpost won best prototype during the Human DeFi Haeck, and since then I have had a meeting with three leaders in the USDA who loved the idea and have encouraged https://carbonlandtrust.com/ to apply for Conservation Innovation Program (CIP) grant in April 2021. Right now Carbonland Trust is mostly a frontend mockup, and not using or integrated with the aeternity blockchain. I have spoken with a talented DEV(Gokul) I meet during the hackathon(his project was a winner too) and we would like to work together to build a Proof of Concept using fungible tokens for Carbon Credits, NFTs for lands in the trust, and smart contracts to handle the distribution of CO2 credits to the NFT holders. We will be submitting a request for a grant from aeternity to sponsor this work and hope you will support our development. Please stay tuned for our grant request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m a student from Austin and a fellow tech enthusiast. Hoping to find some new friends.

1 Like

Looking forward to see your Carbon Credits application in action!! Glad to have you with us @Boone :blush:

Glad to have you with us @JanxRw! Please feel free to ask your tech questions on the forum whenever you need help or look for guidance :slight_smile:

Marcel,

interested in TP systems, cryptography, OS with previous experience in large systems design informed by all of these factors.

Im a big fan of erlang, today in terms of open-source, it outperforms
anything else available in the mediocre drek of opensource.

Open source projects ive contributed include DEQDIP available on both github,hex.pm

github

hex.pm

1 Like

Hello all.
How can I convert the AE ERC20 from the ICO to AE native ?.

See the latest update on this here:

Hello everyone! Aaron here from Houdini Swap core team. I’ve been in crypto for 7+ years and have a passion for distributed ledger technology and decentralized finance. I previously helped co-found one of the largest blockchain betting exchanges in the world - SX.Bet. I’ve helped consult for RWA protocols, NFT projects, and blockchain development shops. My current role at Houdini Swap is aimed to enable private, non-custodial, compliant, cross-chain transactions with a simplistic UI/UX. Our ethos is that is crypto is to achieve widrespread adoption and become a global digital payments system, then privacy needs to exist. Bank account level privacy. Very excited to complete/submit our application for the aeternity grant!!!

1 Like

Im Emmanuel from nigeria and im a crypto enthusiasts, really emjoying to build the aeternity ecosystem, i have been into crypto for 5+ yrs now and also am a trader and in glad to be on this amazing community promoting and the aeternity community, i believe the aeternity project is gonna be massive and is gonna change the world, it is truely gonna be the next gem there will be.

Hey everyone! I’m FayMaik, your friendly crypto enthusiast joining this vibrant community! Excited to dive into discussions, share insights, and ride the crypto rollercoaster together. Let’s spread positivity and make some blockchain magic happen! :dizzy: #CryptoFam #NewbieAlert

Hello! I’m Luppie Greetings, I’m thrilled to join this vibrant ecosystem of innovation and blockchain enthusiasts. My journey into the world of crypto began with a passion for decentralized technologies, and I’ve been fascinated by Aeternity’s commitment to scalability, security, and smart contract functionality. As a crypto enthusiast, I’m eager to contribute to the growth and success of Aeternity, exploring new possibilities and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in blockchain technology. Let’s collaborate, innovate, and build a brighter future together!

Greetings Aeternity community! I’m miasga, , a crypto investor from greece . I’m here to engage with you all, share insights, answer questions, and offer suggestions on how to leverage Aeternity’s unique features and capabilities to drive innovation and adoption in the blockchain space. Let’s collaborate to unlock the full potential of this exciting technology together!