[Active] AeonNet - Dynamic Derivative Swap Powered by Time Locked Synthetic Assets

Hi @marco.chain

Could you please share your email address. Is it okay to keep it differentially private until the completion of the design phase.

1 Like

will DM you, thanks!

Dear All,

I have updated the weekly status report directly on GitHub for better visibility. Request your views.

3 Likes

Hi @gokulalex, has this project been finished? I see the last report on Github was from the end of July.

1 Like

Dear @gokulalex please inform us about the project state.

2 Likes

Dear Dr. Lydia, trust you are doing good. I have progressed much on the smart contract functionalities for the first iteration already. Please find the code base for your reference. I could not progress on mobilising a dediated UI and API development team as planned due to the issues in getting the fund from the wallet. I had raised this issue in the AE forum as well. I tried all the recommendations provided by the AirGap Wallet Team in the mail conversation. It did not succeed. Now I am trying to get the UI development and UI integration done with the help of a team of interns on a probono basis .However it is taking long time as they are doing this part time. If there is anyway I can get the funds from this AirGap wallet, it could help me to get a dedicated team to complete the pending work in lesser time. Looking forward to your kind response!

2 Likes

Dear @gokulalex, thank you for the state report. AirGap is external company and they should be able to solve this error. However if you have the HD mnemonic, it should be possible to restore on other devise or reinstall the app. Please inform us if you had resolved the problem. Some persons confirmed they use presently airgap without problems.

1 Like

Dear @erik.chain ,

We are progressing with the first iteration of the UI designs. Please find the current version of the designs in the following Figma Board. We will be revising the Smart Contracts as per the concepts relevant to Crypto Derivatives.

1 Like

Dear All,

I have updated the weekly status report directly on GitHub for better visibility. Request your views.

1 Like

Dear the AE Foundation ,

We would like to expand the scope of the dynamic swap and hash time locked contracts beyond just derivatives to NFTs ( tokenisation of freelancer skills verified on-chain and off-chain ) as our domain knowledge on derivatives are limited and the target market of non fungible skills are much more promising right now. We had a lot of challenges in the last few months to model the token contracts in context of different type of derivatives. Instead of capital markets, we could like to target the NFT market with a focus on tokenising the skills of freelancers. Request your kind approval for the same.

Our UX design in progress. We are adding more resources to support the UI development and backend integration in February. Hope to demo the progress on the UX by the second week of February. We have created more screens. We would like to demo all of them in a meeting in February. We will get back to you with the update by the second week of February. We have forked the repository to a new organisation to include the team members working on UX and UI. Please find the sample screen added to the README page of the project.

2 Likes

@gokulalex Do you mind giving a more specific example of how the tokenization of the skills of freelancers would look like?

Hi @erik.chain ,

We consider every non-fungible activities on real world assets as skills. A good example could be the songs as real world assets and singing as a skill. Another example for our consideration is resume as a real world asset and resume writing as a skill. A software program can be an asset and programming is a skill. Through this skill exchange, we want to create a liquid market where people can trade the real world assets in real time by providing tokenised skills in a time locked manner. Gig workforce can initially add their asset data and metadata into the decentralised application and then see the popularity of their assets in the platform. Once they receive a significant and sufficient threshold of rating for the assets, they can enter the skill exchange, by minting the time locked skill token. Once the skill token is minted, they can tokenise the assets and subsequently trade the skills and assets together or separately. Thus there will be two type of tokens per gig worker - skill token and asset token. Time locking is a very important capability for tokenising skills in the gig economy in context of web3 as decentralised digital workforce are not bound to any organisation for unlimited time.

Hope these features and concepts make sense. Request your review. Please let me know if you need any additional details or elaboration of these features.

2 Likes

Very interesting @gokulalex, I wonder if this could also be related to intellectual property rights?

2 Likes

@erik.chain , thank you for the recommendation. Intellectual property rights would be a great addition to the skill exchange concept helping us to protect the assets produced in the skill exchange. We will research on how the IPR can be initiated from this skill exchange. I am thinking if there can be a legal contract feature added to the skill exchange to protect the IPR before initiating the trade between parties.

1 Like

Dear @gokulalex ,
I am happy to read your offer on extension to NFT market. I see some progress was made towards the UI. However the scope of this application remains the capital market as defined by you above and according to your reporting just the user interface is missing. Could you please finish the current application and make a new one on the NFT market. I consider both markets applications as very valuable contributions to the ae ecosystem.Thank you for your nice ideas and their realization!

3 Likes

Dear ,

Thank you so much for the kind response. As advised, we will complete the capital markets application first before proceeding with the skill exchange. Is it possible for giving us three more months to complete the capital markets application.

We are in the process of rewriting the capital markets related contracts as we have identified that some of the contract libraries that we have used are not completely relevant to the core functional requirements. It will take another three months for us to come up with the APIs and the UI together with the contracts. I am working with a team of friends and interns for the modules other than the contracts. That is the main constraint.

I could not mobilise a dedicated team last year as I faced issues with the AirGap wallet. I am really sorry for the long delay from our side. It was not intentional. I had a lot of health issues during the peak of covid in India as well. All these factors contributed to this delay. I feel that we have failed the expectations of the AE foundation in terms of the timelines and deliverables.

Looking forward to your advise at this juncture.

1 Like

Dear @gokulalex,
Thank you very much for your explanations concerning the delay. We are happy to support your new application too. May be you can work on both of them simultaneously. Sometimes software project have delays but when they produce the good results all users are happy. Hope the corona goes away and you keep healthy.

2 Likes

Hi @gokulalex ,

I hope all is well, can any updates be provided at this time? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It seems that this time lock has lost the developer lock

We are working on the UI front right now. We faced a few challenges integrating the time locks and the NFTs. It is resolved right now. The smart contract system is being developed as a reusable component for trading asymmetric assets over a secure time lock. We will share further details by next week.

2 Likes