Aerenity - bring USDT and other stablecoins to AE

that sounds cool! can you maybe make a short video where you show us how this works in both directions? that would be awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes sure. will be today)))

2 Likes

Small video. how it works in both direction.

2 Likes

@marco.chain it there any oracles with prices on aeternity?

I think somebody hosted a basic pricefeed oracle back then. I am not sure if it still active. but personally I wouldn’t want to rely on it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

very cool;Can this feature be integrated into superhero dex?

1 Like

I think yes. Just contract interaction.

1 Like

If you wanna test using testnets. You can do it on https://testnet.aerenity.com/

networks: AE testnet nad Arbitrum Goerli

2 Likes

Question to all. Have you tried bridge? what do you think?

I didn’t have time yet to test @FerumFlex. will try to find some time next week to test this :slight_smile:

I still think we need some diagrams about what’s happening behind the scenes step by step :thinking: the UI looks simple and clean, but in order to really use it I would like to know how exactly it works (without having to dig into the source code :grin:)

is there any third party (oracle) required right now or can the system work 100% trustless?

I am just trying to find out the risks and limitations of that approach. I mean if I could move back to arbitrum anytime without the need of a 3rd party that would definitely be cool and could be applied to any other ERC-20 token, too. right? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@marco.chain sorry was busy a little bit. Created new diagram. I hope it will answer on all questions.

In opposite direction it works the same, but instead of minting USDT tokens it just send USDT tokens from ETH contract. They are locked there.

is there any third party (oracle) required right now or can the system work 100% trustless?

yes, oracle is used.

am just trying to find out the risks and limitations of that approach. I mean if I could move back to
arbitrum anytime without the need of a 3rd party that would definitely be cool and could be applied to any other ERC-20 token, too. right? :slight_smile:

Right now you can add any ERC20 tokens.

One more thing. Timer for getting signature is 10 minutes, if you can not get signature you can get your token back.

3 Likes

this would be great.

2 Likes

Hi @chuks. Thank you, it works on two chains right now. It would be gread if you can write some feedback)

3 Likes

Why this cannot detect my ae coin innmigration website

I am not sure. Probably you should ask your question in different topic or create new one.

1 Like

I am somebody now. Not rely on it :smile: So cool…

1 Like

What is the status of this project?

2 Likes

would love to know the status.

1 Like