Is there any other AENS tools?

AKNow.org is updating the list of AENS related tools, is there any other UI tools for users except:

1. Base aepp (claim,update,transfer)
  2. Super Hero(claim,might update)
  3. AEKnow.chain(claim,update,transfer)
  4. AENS.io(claim,update,transfer)
  5. aenalytics.org(claim,update,transfer,revoke)

Please leave the link here, and I’ll update to AENS exploring channel at AEKnow.org: AENS of Aeternity - AEKnow

4 Likes

Sure :blush:

At https://aenalytics.org we heavily focus on AENS. By connecting with the base aepp it is possible to:

• claim names
  • update names
  • revoke names
  • send tokens to accounts or names (temporary disabled due possible mistakes if base æpp is connected to another network)

With the new iris hardfork you can expect a cool way to let other people extend your names, stay tuned!

Edit:

2 Likes

Got it~that’s cool, I’ll list it.

I just added https://aenalytics.org as an pure explorer: æpps of Aeternity - AEKnow

2 Likes

Dear æternity community,

we started a poll on Twitter. Please let us know whether you would like to let other users be able to extend your AENS names while giving them a small reward. If you have already lost a name this could be very interesting for you :wink:

https://twitter.com/aenalytics/status/1285836655119806465

1 Like

I have about 1000 AENS. How to manage them conveniently became a question that bothered me. It seems very stuttering when using Superheroe. Do you have any good suggestions?

what exactly do you mean with “managing”. is the “only” thing you wanna do extending your names? or make sure they do not expire?

1 Like

Make sure they don’t expire.

actually I have a great idea for this in my head already for a long time. I just was never able to implement it :sweat_smile:

I think I will reconsider this :thinking:

currently I don’t think there is a good way of handling it. but you could set up your own backend service that can handle this.

1 Like

For example, batch extending!

Batch transfer and batch pointing!

2 Likes

I think I have a cool idea for that. if I find some time I will explore that! :slight_smile:

we could wrap multiple AENS names into an AEX-141 NFT and use this for multi-trades and batch-transfer/update of ownership. but then it would always be indirect ownership because AENS owner would be the account of the AEX-141 contract.

the contract could of course also handle pointer updates then via NFT :wink:

1 Like

Is there currently specific use cases for AEX-141 NFT?

you can build anything you want with it. personally I consider it as a great foundation for gaming items.

1 Like

This ongoing project is still planning to implement AEX-141 for their collectible trading cards :slight_smile:

I want to dig into the AENS stuff a bit deeper. will apply for a grant very soon and hope it will be approved :slight_smile:

I plan to wrap AENS names into NFTs where ownership could easily be changed and batch actions could be triggered on NFT level by the owner of the NFT

I talked to @hanssv.chain today shortly because the delegation signatures for AENS names are very specific right now. in my case I would love to have a delegation signature which allows to take action on all AENS names of the account. that would help a lot with the initial wrapping of AENS names into NFTs :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s not a showstopper right now, but I would love to see this with Ceres hardfork if nothing speaks against this from security perspective

3 Likes

here a related issue which would be great to have for the final application. that would make it a lot easier to let contracts handle AENS names of specific accounts.

1 Like

cool man!!

There are some problems here.
Can someone help?

Which version of the Superhero wallet did you use @Bigtree.chain ?

:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:

1 Like