Please AE team must pay attention to this post!

This is super sad. I’m offering you free debate with me on any topic you like. Here, on telegram, signal or wherever you want. I think its important to exchange thoughts, opinions and positions.

And it is totally ok to agree to disagree.

Thank you for this good debate.

Nice work on your piece about ae tech, very detailed, thank you for that mate

3 Likes

In fact, I have already published similar content in aechina. I separated them and introduced them very carefully.

1 Like

Thanks @emin.chain for taking the time to talk with the Chinese community!

1 Like

Which video platform for you use? Which one should we use to publish our content so you can see it?

Of course. I think many very good arguments where said and I’m still thinking about all the arguments. Thank you to the Chinese community to point this out. I will be way more careful in the future.

There is a reason why Switzerland and Liechtenstein are neutral :liechtenstein: :switzerland:

2 Likes

I don’t know if you can upload a video here, but if you can, I’ll let you watch the protesters you’re talking about beating up civilians and police officers and vandalizing public facilities. This is not your normal protest. This is a political conspiracy. You really shouldn’t post a video like this, it would have a very serious impact on the Chinese community.

这不是关于言论自由,而是关于情商。此消息可能被人们使用并产生严重影响。如果使用,将导致AE TOKEN的值下降。合格的操作应该知道如何避免谈论政治。这是基本的品质。学习使用人的心而不是被人的心脏使用是一项深奥的研究。请删除Twitter以避免被犯罪分子使用。
二货,你知道什么?香港就是一群蠢货在做蠢事,AE你还凑什么热闹,傻逼?

English translation:

“This is not about freedom of speech, but about emotional intelligence. This message may be used by people and has a serious impact. If used, it will cause the value of AE TOKEN to drop. Qualified operations should know how to avoid talking about politics. This is the basic quality. Learning to use the human heart rather than being used by the human heart is an esoteric study. Please remove Twitter to avoid being used by criminals.
Two goods, what do you know? Hong Kong is a group of idiots doing stupid things, AE, what are you still busy, stupid?”

2 Likes

I’m watching the videos from both sides and i have seen videos like this and protesters too and don’t like their violence.

我不接受我的信息。 我在問正在發生什麼。 應該允許這樣做。抱歉,如果我冒犯了你

我知道這種情況。 要確定發生了什麼並不容易。 以此視頻為例。
https://twitter.com/XHNews/status/1168544707313643522

Token value drop? Lol its already been decimated whales control the price of the token right now, not community members

鲸鱼现在控制令牌的价格???鲸鱼回去控制ae的价格吗???

And thanks for the translation Pegah

2 Likes

No one likes violence, and I understand that your intention is not to discuss politics, but to protest such violence, but it does have an impact on the community.If you retweeted videos of criminals using violence, the impact on the community would be very different

I understand the notion to separate politics or opinions from an official channel. However, I realize your tweet was your personal thoughts. I support your free speech 100% and respect you leaving your tweet up. — Thought police must not have a victory - especially over our personal lives. The west has been under attack by Marxist for nearly a century. And even after the “fall” of the Soviet empire, its wicked agenda is as active as ever. And if communists do not support the AE blockchain, it will in no way lead to the failure of AE. If communists did love AE, then I would be more concerned… asking myself, “Uh oh! Why?” :wink:

2 Likes

If I may express my humble personal opinion on this topic, I would like to remind everybody that either political system anyone in here might be vouching for serves the sole purpose of enforcing power of a few people over the masses, period. The more work I put into blockchain technology, the more it opens my eyes that this is a start for something new, that will actually bring us away from this divide and conquer policy practiced by either system, that makes people go online and argue for their feelings about politics. Mankind needs rules, but they should be defined by philosophising about common sense, not government systems.

4 Likes

The computing power of AE is so low!! Miners are profit-seeking, AE price is too low, no profit, as soon as possible, dig how many throw! A vicious circle has been formed!

The price of AE is so low, the main reason is inflation, the team should not evade, hope you can find a reasonable solution to him!!

These things we ordinary community members can understand, I believe team members should also understand!! What is the team worrying about?

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all members of AE

This is a common fallacy among programmers and technologists. The best (anything) does not always win.

I was better in piano at school, but I never said anything about it, and someone else who wasn’t better at first then became famous for piano. Remember the Amiga, and how it failed against the PC. Windows 95 BSODed all the time, but it still won out. MIPS, POWER, Motorola 68000, SPARC, PA-RISC all lost out against x86, a mess of an instruction set and memory addressing modes. Plan9 was supposed to be a better Unix. Where is it today? Please learn from these VERY EXPENSIVE mistakes.

1 Like

Thank you, i will comment later on here

As i think it is a better post to discuss this.