[Solved] AENS auction not found. Bids not displaying, send to name not working

@stoyan.chain I can be reached on telegram @drugzbymail

@inowhaveaename.chain I hope the team can fix that for you soon. I think the same issue might happen to me if it does not get fixed before my auction is over. Everything should be right in the AENS I think it is just a problem with the base aepp interface

Thanks Josh, DhanaDhanguii.chain was transferred to a friend. Ill see if she received it when we log into her base aepp tonight. Hope you can get your kiwi crest orchard name. I am a small scale kiwi organic farmer myself living in Australia

Oh wow another.kiwi grower! Very cool. I grow the smaller kiwis in Massachusetts. Kiwicrestorchard.chain is working now just the one still in auction isn’t showing up underactive bids

1 Like

I just grow organic veges for myself and my partner. No fruit yet (only tomatoes). I enjoy your tutorials mate. Thanks for everything you do for our community/ecosystem

2 Likes

One of my names now shows up in base web and base mobile. Have transferred another name to my ledger account. Pending

I transferred the name dhanadhanguii.chain to a friends ak but it does not show up in her account and the auction has finished. Please advise

I have experienced a few issues with the AENS myself, but @stoyan.chain and @jsnewby were able to address them already. I recommend tagging them here so they get notified about the issues you are experiencing.

Generally, how do you find the Name functionality of the Base aepp? I think it is great :slight_smile: (improving too)

1 Like

I am adding a screenshot of an issue I just experienced. The name is not recognized as valid.

1 Like

Thanks @vlad.chain. I find my names here in the screenshot. My friend also finds hers in the same place on her base app

Yes I find the aens easy to use and to make bids. Just names disappearing and reappearing is the only issue

1 Like

@stoyan.chain @vlad.chain @jsnewby I also have a transfer pending. Name sent from base app wallet

to ledger wallet

Hi there @inowhaveaename.chain,

I don’t quite understand this. There was no auction, as the name is 13 characters long, so the auction length was zero. However although I see your TX registering the name:

https://sdk-mainnet.aepps.com/v2/transactions/th_fjz4FxcuGbcBt2D3kpfdqcgq3169m43nWc42uSsY1xniZg9ff

I don’t find the name:

https://sdk-mainnet.aepps.com/v2/names/inowhaveaname.chain

It was registered at height 162817 so should expire at height 212817, unless I am confused. Can anyone help me out here?

j

Wiser heads than mine point out that you updated the name_ttl to 500 in this transaction:

https://sdk-mainnet.aepps.com/v2/transactions/th_2wL6JHfZ8ARRxSW5BNXemhmg1Q6Nu52jpKxkmRCpAxa8B5evhG

and it duly expired,

j

I’m confused too. Thus ends my naming system experiment. Thanks anyway

@Josh.chain can you check if it shows up now (in your active bids)? it should…

Still not showing any active bids. Base aepp 0.19.0

I bid on a new name, 5 characters, and the base aepp (0.20.0) is still not displaying active bids. I hope this is not happening to everyone, as long as I get the names when the auctions are over I will be happy

@stoyan.chain my active bids are now showing where they should be. So I think it is safe to say all issues in this topic are solved. Thanks!

4 Likes

Great. Let us know if you run into any other issues!

Active bids now not showing up again