1000 AE For Telegram Tipping!

thanks @albena.chain! :slight_smile:

our handles on telegram are the same as here:

2 Likes

I couldn’t find @mitch_lbw in the telegram group, maybe he does not have a tipping address :roll_eyes:

You know that you can find all that information here in the Forum, right?

The Tipping Bot is a great way to demonstrate how quickly and easily micropayments happen on the æternity network, so we believe it’s equally important to support it :slight_smile:

The new website is coming soon!

It is for new users. It is hard to find info here.
And even for me, has been on the forum for months, is hard to find info I want.

Tell us what we should highlight - what information exactly you have hard time finding?

Dear @xiahui135,

You have made your point clear in Twitter and in the Forum. Everyone is painfully aware about the need to update the website and that is happening. Please try to stay on topic and refrain from spamming the channels.

Thanks,
Vlad

Vanessa is doing a great work at the Spanish Telegram channel. Tip Vanessa.

3 Likes

Vanessa is part of the æternity team :slight_smile:

Ohhhhhh, I see…

1 Like

She is our Community Manager in the Spanish-speaking part of the world :slight_smile: @vanessa.chain

1 Like

:blush: thank you for your support @Jaavi, I really appreciate it

1 Like

Thanks to you Vanessa. I really appreciate you work at the Telegram channel.

1 Like

I don’t know the work of other people. But I am sure you all deserve bbe tipping.:+1:

1 Like

æ Crypto Foundation donations are for community members, not æ’s team members :wink: so we are distributing it to community members in telegram, contributions can be in writing about ae, participating in the community, or creating useful tools or projects :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

During my journey to gain a deeper understanding of æternity, I encountered numerous terms that I was still not very familiar with despite having been around for a while. I created a glossary for myself to keep track of everything and now I’ve decided to open this up for public consumption to help educate any newcomers to æternity:

https://toirt.com

I believe it’s really useful for the onboarding process since there are many specific terms used only within the æternity ecosystem. I will continue to expand this to not only cover more terms, but to also go further in-depth in each section and to add more interactivity features where possible!

1 Like

Hey, thank you @justin, this is really cool :slight_smile:

I am sure newcomers would find that useful.

A few notes though - Roma and Minerva are the codenames of the first and the second live implementations of the æternity network. Indeed, the Minerva release is connected to the second phase of token migration since it will end with the next scheduled upgrade of the protocol. FYI the next release coming after May 2019 will be called Fortuna :slight_smile:

What I mean is that Roma, Minerva and Fortuna are what we call the different stages of development of the æternity protocol, and not the token migration phases, although they are interconnected!

Tell us your telegram handle so we can tip you :wink:

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

Oh awesome, thank you so much for the clarifications! I’ve rewritten all those sections from scratch and added a section for Fortuna :slight_smile: Hopefully I’ve understood everything and it’s a lot more accurate now!

I’m the new one here, so I’ve just found there’s a Telegram channel.
Gonna join it, thanks!

Hey @Ana_Litvi - we have several Telegram groups - the main one is mainly in English, while there are also groups in Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Dutch (you can find the links in the main group).

So pick the group that best suits you :wink:

Best,
Albena

Thanks for your help again! I’ve already joined the group

1 Like