2nd Aeternity Haeckathon in Venezuela March 25/26 2020

This 2nd Hackathon has been quite amazing, we even have a participant from Colombia who has had the opportunity to exchange ideas with our locals. It’s been very dynamic and everybody has given their point of view on how to tackle the challenges.

6 Likes

Present at the 2nd Hackathon AEternity Venezuela, grateful for the opportunity to present my project called Reservo. Which has as a value proposition: Develop a decentralized system that implements smart contracts under the AEternity blockchain platform, for the management of reservations of professional services for natural and legal persons, capable of controlling the availability of providers and control of payment of reservations.
logo-reservo-256

6 Likes

What a great idea Carmen, it would be very useful. You can find help/support here in the forum, don’t hesitate to create a topic about it

4 Likes

Great idea @rookielector thanks for sharing, here you can find help/support from de devs community.

I personally like the idea. would the platform handle the payment? Or would it be through the sending of a proof of payment?

4 Likes

WE FINISHED THE 2nd HACKATHON CARACAS - VENEZUELA.

Very happy for the long day of both days and we took excellent initiatives, we still have work for the team of ambassadors to review and evaluate all the work done, next week we will announce the winners. Even so, we will leave the Google Drive extension open until Saturday 28 so that those who had connectivity problems can upload the suggestions and recommendations that were given to them. We have also left a direct communication channel through WhatsApp among all the participants with the staff of the ambassadors to clarify doubts and concerns regarding their projects.

Congratulations to all, Venezuela showed that despite the adversities there is a lot of potential and a great desire to get ahead.

I share photos and a video of one of the projects presented by one of the participating teams.

==============================================================================

FINALIZAMOS el 2do HACKATHON CARACAS - VENEZUELA.

Muy contentos por la extensa jornada de ambos días y nos llevamos excelentes iniciativas, aun nos queda trabajo al equipo de embajadores para la revisión y evaluación de todo el trabajo desarrollado, la semana próxima estaremos anunciando los ganadores. Aun así dejaremos abierto hasta el día Sábado 28 la extensión del google drive para que los que tuvieron problemas de conectividad puedan subir las sugerencias y recomendaciones que les fueron dadas. También hemos dejado un canal de comunicación directa a través de whatsapp entre todos los participantes con el staff de embajadores para que aclaren dudas e inquietudes referentes a sus proyectos.

Felicitaciones a todos, Venezuela demostrando que a pesar de las adversidades existe muchísimo potencial y muchísimas ganas de salir adelante.

Les comparto fotos y un vídeo de uno de los proyectos que presentaron uno de los equipos participantes.

Gracias a todos los embajadores @jcdelpino @marcojgomezm.chain @adrian.sanchez @bguevara @ivanubikalo.chain @Luis.chain conjuntamente con el apoyo de @erik.chain por la realizacion del evento.

5 Likes

Hi Vanessa, good that you like the project.

It effectively supports me in the community of programmers to obtain important advances in the development of the application.

In the first instance it will be I reserve who controls the payments, but does not protect the money.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Rubén Rodríguez. I am very grateful for you caned giving me the opportunity to present my two projects in the technological area which are: 1) The Runner Agency: Advertising and Digital Marketing. 2) The Application “Te lo Tengo”. In the same way, I feel fortunate to have shared all this time with my hackathon colleagues and also to have been able to receive all the knowledge that our ambassadors provided us. Thanks very much!

The Runner Agency: Advertising and Digital Marketing.
https://agenciarunner.wixsite.com/agenciarunner

The Application “Te lo Tengo”.

6 Likes

congrats to all the participants!! There are really good projects and I hope you can fully developed on aeternity blockchain. The forum is the best place to find help from the devs community.

Great job everyone!!!

4 Likes

I am Williams and i’m grateful for the opportunity to participate in this event presenting the CUDVES project associated with the legal area. It consists of a unique electronic verifying code for judicial sentences that allows the validation of sentences signed by active and inactive judges, showing traceability through a history of document management and using own oracles to consult judges and courts in Venezuela. It will also use the IPFS protocol for the encryption of documents stored in a repository.

With this, it is hoped to give greater transparency to the Venezuelan judiciary, allowing through the blockchain, that the judgments can be consulted from another country that wants to verify the legality of the same if any party cannot access the apostille of the same.

3 Likes

Hi, Thanks to all Aeternity Ambassadors of Venezuela for this event, I had the opportunitty of share my Projet Idea called VePay.

VePay is a Point of sale for merchants and it has the feature to acept Criptocurrencies by movil wallet and some of Wallets card that exist in the market. VePay gives the merchants the option to hold theirs fund in stable coins. We are going to use State channels to save the Tx info and smart contract to activation of some process.

This is an Idea in early stage, we know that are some project projects like Jelly and aeternity payment that can help us to have a better product. The main problem I think is don´t have a Stablecoin in Ae Blockchain.

Thanks again and I hope we continue to have events like this.

2 Likes

Hey @yolfry, there already is a stablecoin on AE - check here:

I hope that helps your project.

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Thanks @albena.chain for the update. I am following Jelly. the TEAM is doing great Job.

4 Likes

WE ARE ALL AMBASSADORS AND PARTICIPATING TEAMS of the 2nd Aeternity hackathon in Caracas - Venezuela, officially closing, with a general FEDBACK that will be given by all the ambassadors to the participants.
In minutes we will have THE WINNERS.

===============================================================================

ESTAMOS TODOS LOS EMBAJADORES Y LOS EQUIPOS PARTICIPANTES del 2do hackathon de Aeternity en Caracas - Venezuela, dando el CIERRE oficialmente, con un FEDBACK general que se les dará de parte de todos los embajadores a los participantes.
En minutos tendremos LOS GANADORES.

Les mantendré informados. :guiño: :+1:

4 Likes

Muchas gracias a Aeternity y sus embajadores en Venezuela, especialmente a @ivanubikalo.chain , por esta experiencia plena de aprendizaje y oportunidades, esto es un estímulo para seguir profundizando en Aeternity y demostrar el potencial que tenemos en Venezuela.

===========================================================================

Many thanks to Aeternity and its ambassadors in Venezuela, especially @ivanubikalo.chain , for this full experience of learning and opportunities, this is an encouragement to continue to deepen in Aeternity and demonstrate the potential that we have in Venezuela.

3 Likes

congrats to all the teams :partying_face:

very good ideas were presented, hope everyone continues with encouragement and develop their ideas in æternity blockchain

1 Like

:checkered_flag: WINNERS of the 2nd AETERNITY HACKATHON in Venezuela :venezuela:

On behalf of the entire team of ambassadors we give our most deserved ** CONGRATULATIONS ** to all the teams and participants who were present at the development of this event, they were very productive and beneficial days.

:trophy: 1st Place

Name of the team: ELECTRONS
Project Name: AEVENTOS
Project Description: Aeventos is a ticketing system for courses and events. The tickets or passes will be generated in digital format, avoiding fraud in the sale and illegal distribution of these.
Evaluation rating according to the percentage evaluation criteria, applied to each project, corresponding to the following parameters, where, DE: Business Challenge and DT: Technical Challenge, are:
DE: 92.80% Excellent
DT: 91.60% Excellent

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place

Team name: CASH FLAG
Project Name: CASH FLAG
Project Description: Cash-Flag is a transactional platform to integrate B2B and B2C services that seeks to provide affiliated businesses with a tool to increase the Life Time Value of their customer portfolio by offering their consumers benefits for being frequent buyers, as well as a alternative means of payment and other services that facilitate commercial operations.
Evaluation rating according to the percentage evaluation criteria, applied to each project, corresponding to the following parameters, where, DE: Business Challenge and DT: Technical Challenge, are:
DE: 75.56% Outstanding
DT: 70.08% Acceptable

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place

Name of the team: REVACUNAE
Project Name: REVACUNAE
Project Description: REGVACUNAE is a system for registering vaccination certificates. The vaccination record (also called the immunization record) provides the history of
all vaccines that have been received in childhood and adulthood. This record may be required to
certain jobs, to travel to some places abroad or to enroll in school.
DE: 70.36% Outstanding
DT: 76.20% Outstanding

We are very happy for these great contributions, we will wait for the fedback from the same participants so that the whole community can give their comments and we continue to grow.

This has not yet started, we will continue to promote the aeternity ecosystem.

Thank you.

=================================================================================

:checkered_flag: GANADORES del 2do HACKATHON de AETERNITY en Venezuela :venezuela:

De parte de todo el equipo de embajadores les damos nuestras mas merecidas FELICITACIONES a todos los equipos y participantes que estuvieron presentes en el desarrollo de este evento, fueron unas jornadas muy productivas y beneficiosas.

:trophy: 1er Lugar

Nombre del equipo: ELECTRONES
Nombre del Proyecto: AEVENTOS
Descripción del Proyecto: Aeventos es un sistema de venta de tickets para cursos y eventos. Los ticket o pases, serán generadas en formato digital, evitando fraudes en la venta y distribución ilícita de estos.
Calificación de evaluación según el criterio de evaluación porcentual, aplicado a cada proyecto, correspondientes a los siguientes parámetros, donde, DE: Desafío Empresarial y DT: Desafío Técnico, son:
DE: 92,80 % Excelente
DT: 91,60 % Excelente

:2nd_place_medal: 2do Lugar

Nombre del equipo: CASH FLAG
Nombre del Proyecto: CASH FLAG
Descripción del Proyecto: Cash-Flag es una plataforma transaccional para integrar servicios B2B y B2C que busca proveer a los comercios afiliados una herramienta para incrementar el Life Time Value de su cartera de clientes ofreciendo a sus consumidores beneficios por ser compradores frecuentes, así como un medio de pago alternativo y otros servicios que faciliten las operaciones comerciales.
Calificación de evaluación según el criterio de evaluación porcentual, aplicado a cada proyecto, correspondientes a los siguientes parámetros, donde, DE: Desafío Empresarial y DT: Desafío Técnico, son:
DE: 75,56 % Sobresaliente
DT: 70,08 % Aceptable

:3rd_place_medal: 3er Lugar

Nombre del equipo: REVACUNAE
Nombre del Proyecto: REVACUNAE
Descripción del Proyecto: REGVACUNAE es un sistema para registro de certificados de vacunación. El registro de vacunación (también llamado registro de inmunización) proporciona la historia de
todas las vacunas que se ha recibió en la infancia y en la adultez. Este registro podría necesitarse para
ciertos trabajos, para viajar a algunos lugares en el extranjero o para inscribirse a la escuela.
DE: 70,36 % Sobresaliente
DT: 76,20 % Sobresaliente

Estamos muy contentos por estos grandes aportes, esperaremos el fedback de parte de los mismos participantes para que toda la comunidad pueda dar sus comentarios y sigamos creciendo.

Esto aun no ha empezado, seguiremos impulsando el ecosistema aeternity.

Gracias.

4 Likes

Aeventos Sistema de Venta de ticket para cursos y eventos. El costo de los ticket y pases serán cancelados utilizando los canales de estado de aeternity para realizar el el pago y como sistema prepagado de consumos adicionales que se puedan dar en el evento. Tiene pensado a futuro hacer uso de los oraculos para consultas de cotizaciones actual de AE coin. Es de destacar que el sistema se apoya en tecnologia IPFS para la el almacenamiento y su visualización de los ticket. Evitando fraudes en la venta y distribución de estos.
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Aeventos Ticket Sales System for courses and events. The cost of tickets and passes will be paid using the aeternity status channels to make the payment and as a prepaid system for additional consumption that may occur at the event. He plans to use the oracles for consultation of current AE coin quotes in the future. It is noteworthy that the system relies on IPFS technology for the storage and display of tickets. Avoiding fraud in the sale and distribution of these.

3 Likes

Aprovecho la oportunidad para felicitar a todos los embajadores por el gran trabajo y esfuerzo realizado en la consecucion de los objetivos del evento, con todo y los incovenientes que actualmente vive la poblacion por efecto del coronavirus.

Igualmente hago extensiva mis felicitaciones a tod@s los integrantes de los equipos participante por el gran interes demostrado en el uso de la tecnologia blockchain de Aeternity

Tiene mencion especial todo el equipo Lider de Aeternity, por el apoyo a este tipo de iniciativas que promueven el uso de la Blockchain de Aeternity, a traves del patrocinio de estas actividades, dando oportunidad a muchos de presentar y sus ideas y pRoyectos a nivel mundial.

Como diria un famoso cantante GRACIAS TOTALES.-

I take this opportunity to congratulate all the ambassadors for the great work and effort made in achieving the objectives of the event, with everything and the inconveniences that the population is currently experiencing due to the effect of the coronavirus.

I also extend my congratulations to all the members of the participating teams for the great interest shown in the use of Aeternity’s blockchain technology.

The entire Aeternity Leader team has a special mention, for supporting these types of initiatives that promote the use of the Aeternity Blockchain, through the sponsorship of these activities, giving opportunity to many to present and their ideas and projects worldwide .

As a famous singer would say THANK YOU TOTAL.-

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners :partying_face: :clap: :clap:

Interesting proposals, we are glad they are interested to develop them in the æternity blockchain.

Very goob job æmbassador!!!

2 Likes

It effectively supports me in the community of programmers to obtain important advances in the development of the application.

1 Like