A tale of attack and recovery

æternity blockchain recently experienced multiple sieges against its network, but because of the heroic response by the community, not one of these malicious attacks prevailed.

Read more:

6 Likes

A tale of attack and recovery (shared above) explains the chronology of the recent crisis, and how æternity community fought back against malicious attacks while preparing the ground for the implementation of Hyperchains.

The following text is focused on what’s been done so far, and what the short-term and long-term solutions are.

:point_right: Plan for increased security of the æternity blockchain

4 Likes

As a member of community, I feel proud .
I want to thank æternity team specially @gorbak25 and all others who were working days and nights on this. I know you maybe had too much stress.
Great job guys.
You actually helped crypto world not only æternity.
Attacker lost too much money on this . What a shame we can’t see his face !
He lost his mind also, with his final reaction (1 day of mining rewards) he actually gave us a receipt on this :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you @Zaman !!!
agree - @gorbak25 and team nailed it, keeping the positive vibe and working even harder on delivering not one - but many solutions until the major one Hyperchains is ready!

What a shame we can’t see his face !
He lost his mind also, with his final reaction (1 day of mining rewards) he actually gave us a receipt on this :laughing:

hahaha :joy: exactly

2 Likes