[Active] Grant request for Oracle 2.0 (Say.network)

Thank you, Bro.

1 Like

Madam ,

Progress Report: I am trying to establish an appropriate entity (or use an existing one from a place) to uplift our current situation as discussed through email, So we can continue further.

Private Module Means for the functionality accessible from the official (ran by me) backend and not related with its license.

2 Likes

Dear @VitalJeevanjot, nice to hear you will provide the necessary documents of your company for the payment. The weekly reports are expected on the progress made in the development. According to the signed termsheets the open source code and all documentation should state that the work was sponsored by the Aeternity Foundation and published under ISC Open Source License. Could you please confirm that all your projects include this information.

1 Like

Madam Dr. Lydia Atanassova (Member of the Board),

Thank you for your reply,

I hope to see some progress soon on the bank account in Europe (inc. the U.K.) so we can proceed; and

According to the signed termsheets the open source code from grant and all documentation should state that the work was sponsored by the Aeternity Foundation and published under ISC Open Source License

Upon completion of the newly introduced Tasks in this grant, I will add this information and publish the code under ISC Open Source License,

both according to the signed termsheet(s).

1 Like

Dear @VitalJeevanjot,

thanks for the information. Please note that the payment is not made by the foundation and you need to deliver the company registration document to [email protected]. I do not have an information if it has been proceeded. If they do not have the documents no payment can be made according to the regulations. The regulations for the payments are for everybody.

However, we expect that you start reporting on the progress of this application on a weekly basis.

Thank you for your reply.
I will start reporting on development from the next week.

1 Like

Update

This week I looked in the possibilities for creating stable coins and a way to provide reliable structure for it.
Development updates coming soon.

2 Likes

Update

started working on Oracle system to provide price feeds with proofs.

1 Like

Update
From past 2 weeks. Method to decentralize providing price feeds with proofs are at planning stage.

2 Likes

Update

TLS notary based price feeds will be live soon with aggregated from multiple exchanges.

Still working on the solution to provide binary file for validators, raise flags etc. Or try to figure a way to verify TLS notary proof with submitted data through smart contract.

1 Like

Update

These two weeks I was focused on the ZKP Aeternity Project, I hope to provide an update for this project soon.

1 Like

Dear @VitalJeevanjot,
please provide a report and time estimates for this application. Thank you!

(post deleted by author)

Thank you for your message.

30/Jun/2022 - 09/May/2023
I am still supporting the project on Github and any new issue on my Oracle 2.0.

Dear @VitalJeevanjot ,
is the implementation done? If not, what needs to be added? Can you please provide a detailed plan and report.

1 Like

The implementation of modules is deployed on both Mainnet and Testnet which is also used in Projects & Hackathons. The code is available and can be used to Self-deploy with scripts already provided to do so in both repositories.

The issues are constantly being monitored and any query from Aeternity developers regarding development is being processed e.g. Demo run error · Issue #1 · VitalJeevanjot/oracle-service · GitHub

There have been tutorials provided and video demonstrations on how to use this service while communicating in groups chats and by creating the projects.

Also public documentation exists at Quick Start - Say Network from the start & which was shared before as well.

Please let me know what other details and plans i can provide ?

Best Regards,

1 Like