[Community]AE Community survey - The time is now to give feedback

OK, thanks

1 Like

@Mrraebbeth.chain @marco.chain Why not make the ae ecosystem more interesting? What I mean is to increase the interaction of ae users through the use cases of ae. I think the ae team should develop something simple and interesting. For example, NFT, DEFI, AENS exchange and so on. I now have 120 aens, but sadly I don’t know what they are used for. Why not develop the function of aens trading? This will increase the playability of aens, of course I am not talking about the auction function. What makes me more frustrated is that Superhero wallet and Base wallet still haven’t updated the latest SDK version, which makes me unable to extend the validity period of aens to 1 year. Hope aeternity is getting better and better. I am Bigtree from the Chinese community.

3 Likes

问一下充值和矿池问题在这次革命中能一并解决么

Ps: THIS THREAD STRICTLY EXCLUDES AE LISTINGS, DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAW ISSUES FROM EXHANGES - its something that the team is aware of and working on with full steam already. Comments related to these will be moderated.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Tweet something you can interact with, something ordinary people can understand. Very few people can understand what twitter posts these days!

3 Likes

I can tell you that this is being addressed right now! can’t promise dates yet - but it will come!

AMM like Uniswap on aeternity is currently being worked on. the repository is not public yet. @bogdan is developing the contracts and we are in the process to define the MVP and the respective designs for that.

for AENS delegation and marketplace functionality please track this PR:

we have some issues in the SDK which are about to be addressed. if this is fixed it is possible to quite easily create a trustworthy marketplace for AENS names. maybe we will also create a bounty for that.

for NFTs please watch this thread:

5 Likes

I agree this is unfortunate and understand your point. did you create an issue on github for that? if so please point it here. for the Superhero Wallet there is Ledger integration upcoming and the current plan is to halt support for the base aepp as soon as Superhero Wallet has all features of the base aepp included.

we will - of course - announce if base aepp is discontinued and provide instructions how to deal with this situation.

for Superhero Wallet related stuff maybe @keno.chain and @paolo can answer if you have additional questions (or even improvement proposals) in that regards.

3 Likes

It sounds very exciting. But we need to be clear that there is not much time left for us. Most people have been following Aeternity for 3 years or more. Don’t let them down. Thank you for your reply and have a nice day.

4 Likes

we are all on this boat and everybody wants to see aeternity succeeding. we aren’t moving as fast as we’d like to right now. but we are doing everything to get there as soon as possible.

4 Likes

The SDK is already updated in the superhero wallet. We will pack a release this week and ship it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is really good news, thank you.

3 Likes

According to the transfer records, we know that this address is owned by the AE Foundation. Interestingly, in the past 3 months, this address bought 20 million AE coin on the gate exchange. Will this continue? What is the purpose of the AE Foundation? :yum: :yum: :yum:
@lydia @YaniUnchained @Mrraebbeth.chain @erik.chain @marco.chain

1 Like

是基金会的地址吗 ? 有点没看懂

Right!

Please try to keep the comments focused on the original post.

3 Likes

“feedback regarding communications” is very broad, so you can also get this kind of answers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is said to observe; many community supporters are sad.Because other public chain ecology is booming; the market value has hit a new high. And ae didn’t see defi; without TVL; and no nft app 。Even a single price of 1doge=3ae; is like a joke. Ecological development is not only based on development; I think ae development is excellent 。Ecology needs the support of top institutions ;Why isn’t ae looking for top investors and institutional support such as sbf

3 Likes

1.希望项目方可以给个具体路线图时间,现在的产品上线时间都没有,在社区造成恐慌。
2.希望项目方的推特能发点普通人能看得懂的,这样才能形成良性互动,毕竟不懂技术的投资者才是大多数。
3.希望能加强营销,特别是大中华地区,现在一搜索就是负面的影响。AE现在都快成为一个笑话了。居然比不过狗狗币
4.希望项目方因为交易所的问题还是其他后续造成的问题都能说出来,让大家知道。你们一直不说,那也不能怪投资者埋怨你们。
dddd

非常赞同。没有金主怎么会生态发展。就像中国的俗语越有越有,越穷会更穷

不晓得项目方对营销是如何策划的。是否还是没有具体方案。考虑过名人效应或是机构效应么。