AE Token Migration Questions

Hey @Floris,

Bear in mind that Phase 1 of AE token migration ends tomorrow so you may want to consider other ways to transfer your tokens.

We can’t guarantee whether there would be a fix to the MEW issue by tomorrow.

Find here more information:

Best,
Albena

I succeed to migrate via Gate.io exchange in real-time.
Deposit ERC20 token, and then withdraw Aeternity mainnet coin immediately. But be careful, Gate may require you be verified to withdraw money.

1 Like

That is great @xiahui135,
We are currently working towards getting more exchanges on board so that migration could be as easy as possible for all users :wink:

Hi! I have done migration process via Aeternity Base Web migration app. But i see zero tokens migration result and eth transaction were done i have no tokens left on MEW. Is it okay or i lost my AE?

Hello. Please send me the ETH address that you migrated your tokens from.

Hi Vlad, i have the same Problem. I migrated yesterday some of my tokens, but i don t see them.

i migrated them from eth adress:

eth: 0x53b8B6E03612c74b7fA8259641F944D61d7D16a6

Tx: [0xfa474342bbc6c57b5bedd49d2f3093a7e311425d6bcffa684c963bb35e401f11]

To: [0x5ca9a71b1d01849c0a95490cc00559717fcf0d1d]

would be nice if you could help.

Thanks
Joe

Hey Joe,

If you just migrated, then your tokens will become available after the hard fork in September. We are already in Phase 3 of token migration :wink:

Best,
Albena

Hi @albena.chain,

I migrated my tokens on 22NOV2018, thanks to your help. I got a proof of migration that I could download as a PDF file “aeternity Token Migration” and I checked with “AEternity Token Migration Payload Verification Tool”, I can see my migrated tokens in base.aepps.com applicantion ready to send founds to any exchange in order to get my money back, but format of addresses are different: Exchange is giving me an address type “0xd89…” and send option in base.aepps.com is waiting an address “ak_ …”.

What I should do in order to send AE to exchange?

Hey @leocardo, the 0x is the ETH token format. You need to trade on an exchange that supports the Mainnet AE token (the ak format).

We’ve listed all those exchanges in this spreadsheet below -

So, choose one of them and trade away :slight_smile:

Best,
Albena

1 Like

Great! Spasiva again @albena.chain, You are the girl! :wink:

1 Like