as we (@philipp.chain and me) were building more and more aepps we noticed that most of them had a very similar structure and since we hate repetition we build a basic boilerplate for aepps. If anyone wants to build their own aepp (with vue.js) we recommend you give it a try (its also great for hackathons). We will use this for suitable future aepp projects as well and keep it updated.
All development is open source , the source code can be found here found at kenodressel/aepp-boilerplate . We might move it to the aeternity github repo in the future.
- fully customizable but transparent build pipeline
- has base-aepp and static client integration
- enforces vue best pratices
- cypress integration testing
- aepp-sdk-js and aepp-components are already integrated with a minimal footprint
- Minimum maintenance will be to keep up to date with the SDK & other aeternity integrations.
- We are planning to integrate a full RPC wallet search (AEX-2 compatible)
- Writing a how to get started guide
- Use cypress for unit testing as well (low prio)
Any feedback, wishes and other comments are always welcome, lets use this forum post as gathering of those.
Thank you and have fun!