Æternity and SatoshiPay Start Working Together For Faster Transaction Scalability and Smart Contract Support

Hello everyone,

We have GREAT NEWS: æternity partners with SatoshiPay to offer unprecedented micropayments service :nerd_face::hugs::clap:

æternity just acquired a stake in SatoshiPay which will now use the unique AE State Channels and high throughput rates to build out its micropayment API! As you may know, SatoshiPay looks to make their blockchain-based micropayments service the fastest to date and we will help!

Learn more here:

Best,
Albena

Excellent!
What currency will satoshiPay support? Will support payment with AE?

I would also like to know whether SatoshiPay is planning to support æternity in the (near) future?

Hi,

Is there any following updates between the cooperation with Satoshipay as mentioned in the below information.
%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87

Mark

2 Likes

这是什么意思?没有看懂?求解释!!!!!

@emin.chain or @NikolatheBoss.chain Do you have an update here?

How is the progress of the project? Almost a year has passed?

They are quite active and having a couple of cooperations ongoing together with Axel Springer, Europes biggest publisher. Just check their website.

1 Like

Satoshipay is already running on the AE main network?

Satoshipay support XLM, why not AE?

1 Like

@albena.chain what’s the state here? SatoshiPay recently was in the news because the Stellar Development Foundation invested again.

does aeternity still have a stake? I guess currently there aren’t any plans for SatoshiPay to integrate aeternity, right?

some stellar conspiracy? :exploding_head:

I also requested an update from the founder.

1 Like

Recently look at the world, look at china, china is the best country, the safest place!

Congratulations, no one said no.