Æternity Community is Live on Zealy

æternity’s Zealy Campaign has started!

Visit the æternity community on Zealy

The æternity Zealy Campaign is rolling out in two stages designed to boost engagement and expand the æcommunity. Get ready to contribute and earn rewards in $AE!

PHASE 1 has started!

Focusing on introductory quests with a $5,000 prize pool in $AE for top contributors is all about early engagement and rewarding your contribution. Phase 1 ends on March 15th at 5 pm CET.

To join, you’ll need a valid Zealy account. Remember, one account per participant is needed to keep things fair.

Participants must complete any required verification processes, including but not limited to Twitter verification, Super Hero wallet creation, and others, to be eligible for rewards.

Committed to fair play. Bots or inorganic activities won’t be tolerated, and accounts will be screened to ensure genuine engagement. See something off? Let us know.

:trophy: Rewards totaling $5,000, or approximately 205.000 $AE, will be distributed directly to the winners’ wallets post-campaign. No lock-up periods here, with access to your rewards within 15 days of campaign conclusion.

Got questions? Community moderators are here to help via Telegram or Forum. Join the æternity Telegram group and ask away!

Keep an eye out for any campaign updates or changes.

13 Likes

Wow
This is amazing

2 Likes

I attended this event :smile:

1 Like

This’s incredible

1 Like

really cool

1 Like

Wow! Amazing news!

1 Like

FANTASTIC! Very nice

2 Likes

lfg, this is good projeck,goo tothe moon

1 Like

hi I like aeternity, lets moon, this a great start for this project and I know it has great potentials

2 Likes

it’s so cool

1 Like

Excellent!

1 Like