Æternity @ CV Labs Zug, December 19, 2019

Hello everyone,

This coming Thursday, @emin.chain will be in Zug to present æternity at the CV Labs’ “Meet the Protocols” Week.

Find more details about the event here:

Best,
Albena

2 Likes

My network is restricted from opening this connection. Can you send me the specific content of the connection?

Sure, here it is:

Details

“Meet the Protocols” week is part of the Incubation Meetup series.

SPEAKER: Emin Mahrt

Introduction and advantages of the aeternity protocol, a true decentralised Blockchain and smart contracts platform.

Aeternity:
Being reengineered from scratch, aeternity is not a copy or a fork of any other Blockchain Smart-Contract platform and provides its users with more then 10 times faster throughput, low to zero transaction fees with its state channel technology and great interoperability with existing software systems through its build-in oracle functionality. aeternity has a unique
approach in integrating essential functionality of a smart contract Blockchain platform right into the protocol layer while setting a focus on mobile UX and developer experience. Join the meet-up to learn more about how to build with aeternity and how it compares to other Blockchain smart contract platforms.

It will be an interactive session, so please feel free to bring your own thoughts to the table and join in the discussion!

Thursday, December 19, 2019
5:00 AM to 8:00 AM *

** I suppose there is a mistake here - it should PM instead of AM :smiley:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like