Æternity Development 101 course is now live on Dacade!

Hello everyone,

We are happy to share that the æternity Development 101 course is now live on dacade.org!

Learn the advantages of the æternity protocol and build your first æpp on top of the æternity blockchain.

Find it here and start #buidl-ing:

Best,
Albena

4 Likes

Every aeternity fan should do this course! Absolutely suitable for beginners too.

1 Like

I’m going to check this out. ~ 100 minutes with a $50 challenge is pretty cool. However, I’m having trouble finding the link on the website to start the course. I"m sure a button is staring me right in the face that I’m missing, does anyone know how to enroll? Edit, I found it at the bottom of the learn more page, I’m not a fan of that hard to read font color

2 Likes

Tell us how it’s going :slight_smile:

Excellent!
Hope Aeternity be more popular!

1 Like

this is one of my fav platforms! I am sending it to all my english speaking blockchain illiterate friends!

1 Like

Is it possible to add Turkish subtitles to youtube videos? This would be great for people who are new to the æternity project and want to develop æpp

That would be great, maybe @moritzfelipe can tell us if this is possible

1 Like

@vanessa.chain yeah, I talked to @moritzfelipe . I’ll send it to him after we’ve done the translation for Turkish subtitles

1 Like

great!! thanks for the update

the first episode will be published soon

2 Likes

First Turkish translation video is online. Turkish speaking friends can start learning :slight_smile:

4 Likes