Aeternity meetup in Go Madrid

On Wednesday I did a meetup in Go Madrid
It’s a very nice place right on the center of Madrid where Blockchain enthusiasts gather every Week to Talk and present different projects.
In fact like a couple of years ago Stojan did a meetup there :slight_smile:
So it’s a place where they have already heard about Aeternity.
Again doing the little airdrop was great to see in LIVE Aeternity working fast and efficiently.

I got two ambassadors that Will join my team
One more focused to entrepeneur (but with Deep knowlege in Technology, he worked in Dubai and London) and a programmer from Txec Repúblic that likes the idea to do Sophia Workshops.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Great work @Manel!! We hope to see the new æmbassadors soon :slight_smile: Here are some more details from Manel about his meetup:

Topics presented: State Channels, Bitcoin NG, Oracles, Starfleet program, Naming system, Migration to our mainnet, Three hardforks in 2019, Startups that have been funded through Starfleet program

Questions by the audience: There was a very interesting discussion about privacy. Some participants asked if there are transaction privacy improvements planned in the æternity roadmap, like implementing Mimblewimble for example. Also we talked about the privacy in State Channels.

Possible æpps use cases: There was a participant that wanted to talk about one project of him with me, but he preferred not to do it in front of the other participants. Also some talked about the idea of creating something like a good privacy messaging æpp using State Channels, but I’m not sure if it’s possible to do it. Could State Channels be used to create a messaging system like a private WhatsApp?

https://twitter.com/GoTechMadrid/status/1202288787902074881?s=19

1 Like

Yes a decentralized whats app built on ae using the naming system for contacts. With the Erlang back end and our impressive list of former Ericsson Devs, we could certainly make this a reality. This is the killer app IMHO

1 Like

Finally we have the video from Manel’s talk at Go Madrid last week! :man_dancing:

1 Like