Aeternity meetup in Zaragoza

Hi everyone,

Today I did a Meetup in Zaragoza. 38 people came to listen the improvements done by Aeternity. Yesterday I had to postpone on in Barcelona cause there were only 3 persons.
It confirms me that sometimes smaller cities give better results than big activity collapsed cities.
There was a good crowd of people interested in different aspects: some lawyers, few techies and some guys from the Blockchain Association in Aragon.
The most interesting idea in my opinion was how to implement Aeternity oracles in Airplanes delayed reclamations. I think it could work very well, maybe the airport authority could be an Oracle, in fact they already collect this information without making money out of it.

Please give me some feedback about that idea!
:wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Manel, that is a great idea. I’ve actually stepped upon a similar project - check this out:

https://medium.com/@palnetwork_/new-product-launch-blockchain-empowered-flight-delay-insurance-38fcfccb5e22

But, of course that doesn’t mean we can’t do it better on æternity :wink:

Best,
Albena

3 Likes

Here it is! Some more pics and videos!:blush:

2 Likes

Cool, flight delay can really be a problem sometimes!

2 Likes

? What flight delay, my tour is on car.

I think @CryptoParadise meant the use-case idea about the airplanes delays we discussed above :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awww :neutral_face: well…thanks

Here are more videos from Manel’s meetup in Zaragoza!

1 Like

Yes, thank you! That’s exactly what I meant :slight_smile:
I face flight delays from time to time, and all this waiting time is just exhausting. So, any innovation in this field would be nice, I think

2 Likes

This high attendance of the event in Zaragoza might be explained by the fact that the city is so small, so new meetups and gatherings are likely to attract attention, while in Bcn, there are so many things…

1 Like