Æternity Mining Pools Chart

Hello everyone,

Here is document which we are constantly updating, based on new information. It includes information about the pools supporting AE mining.

We strongly recommend that individual miners distribute their mining power among the pools.

You can get updated information about the current distribution of mining power in the community-supported blockchain explorer - aeknow.

Best,
Vlad

2 Likes

Is it correct F2Pool supports both Nvidia and AMD? The F2pool tutorial said “can only support N-card mining with at least 4 GB is.”

Yes, they announced they support AMD yesterday. The minerOS (F2pool and uupool) support AMD. It requires gen3 and PCI3.

This week beepool has no fee
Edit: and it doesn’t support PPLNS client won’t connect

I got his email:
" Marvin
2019-04-10 13:57
UEX delisted some of the cryptos that you hold in UEX account on March 29, 2019. Please log into your account for withdrawal before April 30, 2019.
UEX已于3月29日下线部分币种,您的账户上还有对应资产,请于4月30日前尽快登录账户完成提现。
UEX"
so I checked my UEX account where I only have AE. I don’t see that they explicitly say they’ve dropped AE but I do see that the Exchanges tab on your above spreadsheet no longer lists UEX. Is that right, do we need to withdraw all our AE from UEX???

Hi Aurum,

Unfortunately yeah, you should withdrawal your ae from UEX and restore somewhere else like airgap or gateio, for your reference.

Mark

1 Like

UEX.com said they could not withdraw my AE tokens from the conversion. Then they closed and stole my 164,616.417713 AE tokens. Replies to their emails are rejected for having an unknown address. The UEX.com domain is closed. This seems to have been a scam to steal AE tokens by pretending to be a convenient way to convert. I learned of UEX.com your spreadsheet. Do you have any contacts there or did you fall for their scam hook, line & sinker???

Has anyone else had their AE tokens stolen by UEX.com???

Hello. We got in touch with the UEX people. Please send a mail to [email protected] and let me know how it goes.