UPDATE for 30/October. I added links to applications, handbook, and the issues already solved – (under testing)
Onboarding QR: https://aehub.coinfabrik.com:3000/
We have devised a roadmap to reach Version 1.0 of the payment application. As always we will work closely with the Aeternity teams to get through the milestones.
The roadmap is divided in the following three (3) Sprints.
SPRINT 1 (2 Weeks)
Solve the issue where merchant payment notifications may get lost SOLVED
Implement support for reconnection so the user does not need to keep the application open at channel creation stage. This applies also to onchain TXs where the user must wait a number of confirmations such as withdraw, deposit, and channel close (*)
Restore Withdraw/Deposit functionality. This was broken some time ago (**). SOLVED
SPRINT 2 (2 Weeks)
- Finish clearance mechanism to distribute funds to seller
- Properly handle all “user cancel transaction” scenarios (*) (PARTIALLY SOLVED at CHANNEL OPEN)
SPRINT 3 (2 Weeks)
- Write final documentation.
- Solve all current UI issues, especially getting proper display on all common form factors
(*) Features depends on aeternity node-sdk features availability
(**) Channel die inmediatly after deposit
- Unify Merchant/Customer roles in one application.
- v1.0 UI Should offer information such as current version, license information, minimal help and settings screen.