A new build is available. Now more funds can be deposited in the channel without the need to open a new channel. A subtle bug in the Payment hub has been fixed also.
From this release, you can refer to the new documentation:
Payment Hub Setup Guide
- Updated Aeternity SDK to 6.0.0
- Restored Deposit after channel-creation functionality. This should already work with nodes >= 5.0.0-rc5.
- Supports cancellation of base-aepp SIGN dialog at Channel Open request.
- Fixed an issue where merchant payment notifications may get lost
- Close channel/Deposit/Withdraw screens won’t let display to sleep to prevent connection gone broke.
- Scrolling issues with Android. Please switch to floating keyboard if needed.
- When OnDemand mode is active, Withdraw is not available.
- Cancelling transactions through Base-Aepp dialog may cause channel to enter inconsistent state.
- Do not switch subaccounts except before channel opening.
- Page Refresh/Exit may cause problems if a channel operation is underway. This should be fixed with future 5.1.0 node Release. This is currently mitigated by keeping display and CPU active while on-chain tx is in course.